Article Writer‘s Cheat Sheet – With Private Label Rights
Congratulations on getting your hands on my Article Writers Cheat Sheet! While article marketing provides many benefits, the tips contained in this cheat sheet will help you maximize your efforts.
If they dont like your article, or if they break the Terms and Conditions set by the directory, they wont publish your article and all your effort will have been for not. Heres 7 tips to keep the Editors happy:
1. Submit good, original content articles (500-700 words long)
2. Make sure your titles and body content are keyword-rich
3. Dont include By: Author Name in the title (save for Resource Box)
4. Make sure your article is informative Not a sales pitch!
5. Format your article to 60 characters in width
6. Use a text editor to remove your word processors formatting
7. Let your text wrap naturally. Only use the [Enter] key after completing a paragraph. Leave an empty line between paragraphs.
While 500-700 word articles are optimal, articles between 400-1500 words will be accepted by most directories.
Licence :Private Label Rights
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.