Healthy Computing – With Resell Rights
Who Else Wants To Stay Healthy, And Fit While Working In Front Of A Computer Day In And Day Out?
Some valuable information you will learn from this book are:
1) Seating Positions
2) Selection and Arrangement of the Components for the Workstation
3) Probable risks and feasible solutions
4) Recipes – the consolidated bunch of best practices on each topic
5) Workstation ergonomics
6) Workstation accessories usage
7) Self assessment questionnaire
8) Disorders, Ailments and Cure
9) Medical Awareness and Training
10) Occu-Bright, can it help your eyes?
11) Dangerous GAS from COMPUTERS
12) Chemicals From Computers
13) Experiences of some computer users from different walks of life.
14) 4 Steps to Setting Up Your Computer Workstation
15) Some Exercises for Computer Users
16) Dragon Naturally Speaking : Speak-in to your computer.
Licence :Resell Rights
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.