How to Create and Ensure Excellent User Experience
There are a lot of factors that go into creating an engaging product. You’ll need a great logo, solid copywriting, and an intuitive design.
But above all else, you’ll need to make sure you’ve provided a superior user experience. Without it, you’ll practically be able to watch the users flock away from your site.
Your goal is to provide users with an experience that will want them leaving more. They’ll need to see your design and immediately know who you are and why they want what you offer.
Here are some tips to creating a user experience that customers will love.
Think of the User Above All Else
Remember the old saying, you can’t understand a person until you walk a mile in their shoes? The saying translates to UX creation perfectly.
Think of it as user empathy.
You’ll need to put yourself in the shoes of your user to make sure that your design functions in an intuitive manner. Take some time to examine your pre-existing UX and see what needs retooling.
Maybe your menu system could use an update, or perhaps your images aren’t as clean as they could be.
Your user needs to come first or else you’ll suffer some unintended consequences. What would you want to see changed about your UX? If you can’t come up with anything, browse the web and glance at your competition.
What about their design works better than yours? How can you implement those changes into your UX?
Create a Cohesive Color Scheme
Part of creating a great user interface is having a pleasing aesthetic. Work with your team to create a pattern that appropriately represents your product.
It’s suggested that your finished product follows the color scheme of your logo. Color matters more than we may think, as they have subconscious implications. Create an atmosphere with warm, welcoming colors.
Keep Consumers Engaged
Above all else, your job as a UX designer is to keep users interested. Whether it’s a website, a new brochure, or a cardboard display, users need to be engaged and stay engaged.
There are a few ways you can create an experience worthy of attracting attention.
Always block your text in a logical, scannable manner. People’s attention spans tend to be a bit shorter than they used to. Breaking up your text is an easy way to get them to keep skimming.
You can also use a variety of colors to create a varied look. We’ve already mentioned how important color schemes are, so use all the colors of your logo.
Users Love Video
If a picture says a thousand words, then a video likely speaks tenfold. A video is one of the most effective ways to get your brand’s name out in the public.
With thousands of videos viewed per day, if you don’t have a video strategy, you’re making a mistake.
When presented with the option of reading a block of text or watching a video, users will almost always choose the video.
Be sure to look into the latest video in print technology. This innovative new concept provides the artistry of text with the and finesse of video.
A video-oriented UX is sure to wow your clients and it leaves a lasting impression.
If you really want to stand out in today’s competitive market, you need a clean UX. And nothing is easier and cleaner than video. Don’t just write about your products, show them off in a crystal-clear video.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a Website
- Blogger Hosting Hacks: How to Choose the Best One for You
- 5 Advantages of Hiring a Web Design Service
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When You Hire a Web Designer
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion