How to Choose the Right Foot Cream
Your feet are the unsung heroes of your body. It’s likely that you take them for granted — that is, until they start aching, or until it’s suddenly sandal season and you realize how badly you’ve been neglecting them all winter!
Treating your feet to a soothing rubdown with a nourishing foot cream is one great way to say “thank you” to your barkin’ dogs! Find out how to choose the right cream for your feet with our guide.
Choosing a Foot Cream for Healthy Feet
If your feet are generally in good shape, you might not need a heavy-duty cream. Shea butter is an ingredient in many moisturizers, and it’s especially beneficial to the feet. Shea butter is more easily absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin, making it a good everyday choice.
Apply your shea butter cream after getting out of the shower to help trap moisture.
Cream for Stinky Feet
Let’s face it, your feet can produce some pretty foul odors, especially if you are an athlete or someone who stands or moves all day on the job. It’s the bacteria that thrive on your feet that are to blame for bad smells.
One way to combat this problem is to choose a foot cream with tea tree oil or eucalyptus oil. Both of these ingredients have antibacterial and antifungal properties, so they help keep your feet odor-free.
Creams to Help Cracked Heels
If you don’t take care of your feet, they can develop cracks, calluses, and roughness. Those who suffer from extremely dry, cracked feet should consult Foot Cream Reviews to discover some options for alleviating the problem.
It may also take some experimentation to figure out which cream is the most effective at eradicating your cracked heels. However, it’s important to take care of this condition, as it can eventually lead to painful infections if not addressed.
A good place to start is with a cream that contains urea. This substance can relieve not only dryness but also itchiness. Urea also helps soften calluses and is an excellent choice for people with psoriasis or dermatitis.
Cream for Diabetic Feet
Diabetes can take a toll on your feet and can lead to debilitating nerve pain. Anyone who experiences diabetic neuropathy understands how excruciating — and exasperating — this condition can be.
There are products available that can help, however. Seek out creams that contain capsaicin, menthol, or arnica. These ingredients can fight nerve pain, and leave your feet feeling good.
Tips for Foot Care
No matter what type of cream you choose for your feet, be careful after applying it. Some creams can make your feet slick, which can result in slips and falls. Let your feet rest for a few minutes so that the cream can penetrate your skin, or don a pair of socks just after applying the cream.
Another great tip to help those with extremely dry feet is to apply the cream at bedtime and then put on a pair of 100% cotton socks. This will help the cream absorb into your skin as you sleep, and your feet will feel softer in the morning!
Want More Health and Wellness Information?
Now that you understand how to choose the right foot cream for your feet, you may want to research other health and wellness topics. Bookmark our blog and check back regularly for insightful, informative articles on all kinds of subjects!
- Manual: 10 Signs Of an Alcoholic
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer Pills
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily Stress
- Top 20 Apps for Men’s Health
- 8 Fashion Apps You Need To Download NowDo you like to keep up-to-date with the latest fashion trends? Here are the 8 fashion apps you need to download now to inspire your newest look.
- The Ultimate Guide to Content for Your Parenting BlogDo you have a case of writer's block with your parenting blog? Check out this guide so that you will never run out of ideas again.
- 8 Sexy Apps You Need To Download NowAre you feeling a little frisky, but find yourself sitting on your couch with nothing to do? Check out these 8 sexy apps you need to download now!
- The Best Dating Apps for Divorced SinglesYou said goodbye to your former spouse a while ago, […]
- Essential Tips for Customer Service OutsourcingCustomer service outsourcing is an ongoing debate for […]
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your LifeDid you ever think you could use your smartphone as a […]
- 5 Social Media Stocks to Buy NowAre you a complete newbie to investing? Start with the products and services you know and love. Here are the five hottest social media stocks to buy right now.
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a MultimeterIf you are stocking up your toolkit, you shouldn't forget the multimeter! Check out this article for 10 reasons why everyone should own a multimeter!
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion