How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
Are you in the market for an essential oil diffuser?
If so, you’re not alone. The use of essential oils is on the rise in the US. People are inhaling and even ingesting oils such as eucalyptus and peppermint for their pleasant scents and health benefits. Though the science behind aromatherapy is still in its beginning stages, users credit essential oils with everything from boosting their mood to decreasing chronic body pain.
Diffusers are effective distributors of essential oils in a home or workspace. The trick is knowing which one is right for your circumstances. Read on to find out how to determine which diffuser to buy.
Types Of Essential Oil Diffusers
Do you ever get overwhelmed by the large assortment of a similar product while walking down the aisle of a department store?
If so, you might feel the same when you discover how many different kinds of diffusers are available. Each type varies in design and function. Here are just a few types to choose from:
- Mist diffuser: Combines water and essential oils to emit a foggy mist.
- Ultrasonic diffuser: Spreads intact, fragrant diffused oil particles in a cool mist.
- Sweet heat: Warms essential oils and releases their properties through warm air.
- Nomadic diffuser: Diffuses oils manually through evaporation.
- Ventilation: Diffuses oil via a fan.
- Nebulizer: Diffuses cold oil particles through a filter.
You can regulate the amount of oil being released by every kind of diffuser except nomadic. The highest-quality diffusers also have a timed release function, so that you can enjoy your aromatherapy without wasting precious oil.
The type of diffuser you need depends on the space where you plan to use it.
For a large, open space, choose a nebulizer or ventilator. A powerful nebulizer can work well in a space as wide as the average industrial workspace. It will infuse the air with clean, dry, aromatic oil particles, making for a healthier home or workplace.
For a medium-size room such as a bedroom or even a kitchen, invest in an ultrasonic diffuser or a mist-maker. Sweet heat would work in an average-sized room as well. If you prefer a warm-air diffuser, go for the sweet heat or mist-maker. If, instead, you want less moisture and cooler air, opt for the ultrasonic essential oil diffuser.
Can I Use a Diffuser in My Bathroom?
Of course, you can!
Dump the fake potpourri and the synthetic air fresheners and pick up a nomadic diffuser. Your guests will marvel at your wonderfully-scented bathroom and you can all stand to benefit from some aromatherapy.
Humidifiers vs Oil Diffusers
It’s important to distinguish between diffusers and humidifiers. the major difference in diffuser vs humidifier is that the humidifier cannot function with essential oils. It moistens the air with water alone.
Certain diffusers operate like a humidifier-diffuser hybrid. Mist diffusers most resemble humidifiers because they require water to function properly. However, you cannot benefit from the use of essential oils when using a regular humidifier.
Essential oils can only optimize your life. To make the most of them, think carefully about where you plan to use them and what purpose they will serve. Only then can you purchase the right essential oil diffuser for you.
Are you interested in further improving your health? Visit us regularly for more health tips and tricks.
- 6 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life
- How to Save Energy with Roller Garage Doors
- The Ultimate Guide to Content for Your Parenting Blog
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a Multimeter
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion