How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
Are you in the market for an essential oil diffuser?
If so, you’re not alone. The use of essential oils is on the rise in the US. People are inhaling and even ingesting oils such as eucalyptus and peppermint for their pleasant scents and health benefits. Though the science behind aromatherapy is still in its beginning stages, users credit essential oils with everything from boosting their mood to decreasing chronic body pain.
Diffusers are effective distributors of essential oils in a home or workspace. The trick is knowing which one is right for your circumstances. Read on to find out how to determine which diffuser to buy.
Types Of Essential Oil Diffusers
Do you ever get overwhelmed by the large assortment of a similar product while walking down the aisle of a department store?
If so, you might feel the same when you discover how many different kinds of diffusers are available. Each type varies in design and function. Here are just a few types to choose from:
- Mist diffuser: Combines water and essential oils to emit a foggy mist.
- Ultrasonic diffuser: Spreads intact, fragrant diffused oil particles in a cool mist.
- Sweet heat: Warms essential oils and releases their properties through warm air.
- Nomadic diffuser: Diffuses oils manually through evaporation.
- Ventilation: Diffuses oil via a fan.
- Nebulizer: Diffuses cold oil particles through a filter.
You can regulate the amount of oil being released by every kind of diffuser except nomadic. The highest-quality diffusers also have a timed release function, so that you can enjoy your aromatherapy without wasting precious oil.
The type of diffuser you need depends on the space where you plan to use it.
For a large, open space, choose a nebulizer or ventilator. A powerful nebulizer can work well in a space as wide as the average industrial workspace. It will infuse the air with clean, dry, aromatic oil particles, making for a healthier home or workplace.
For a medium-size room such as a bedroom or even a kitchen, invest in an ultrasonic diffuser or a mist-maker. Sweet heat would work in an average-sized room as well. If you prefer a warm-air diffuser, go for the sweet heat or mist-maker. If, instead, you want less moisture and cooler air, opt for the ultrasonic essential oil diffuser.
Can I Use a Diffuser in My Bathroom?
Of course, you can!
Dump the fake potpourri and the synthetic air fresheners and pick up a nomadic diffuser. Your guests will marvel at your wonderfully-scented bathroom and you can all stand to benefit from some aromatherapy.
Humidifiers vs Oil Diffusers
It’s important to distinguish between diffusers and humidifiers. the major difference in diffuser vs humidifier is that the humidifier cannot function with essential oils. It moistens the air with water alone.
Certain diffusers operate like a humidifier-diffuser hybrid. Mist diffusers most resemble humidifiers because they require water to function properly. However, you cannot benefit from the use of essential oils when using a regular humidifier.
Essential oils can only optimize your life. To make the most of them, think carefully about where you plan to use them and what purpose they will serve. Only then can you purchase the right essential oil diffuser for you.
Are you interested in further improving your health? Visit us regularly for more health tips and tricks.
- How to Build A Mobile App For Fitness
- Retirement Savings 101: How to Win the Game
- 5 Great Downloadable Plumbing Tutorials
- 8 Tips You Need to Know to Buy Weed Online
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- 7 Tips To Travel the World on a BudgetLast year, 29.6 million Americans traveled overseas. […]
- The 10 Best Flight Apps for Tracking, Booking, and More!Are you looking for the best flight app? There are […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion