Posted In:Clothing and Accessories Archives - Pligg
Starting a new workout routine can leave you sore and tired. That might be why three out of four people who set fitness goals give them up soon after. Bodybuilding gear that feels comfortable and looks cool can help you get motivated on those tough days off.
Here are 5 essential accessories to motivate your bodybuilding routine and keep you focused in the gym
If you’re new to a gym or trying a workout routine for the first time, you want to let other gym members know you were raised right. Show your etiquette by bringing a towel with you to every machine you use.
Wipe down machines and weights after you use them to be a good member of the gym community.
It’s also important that you stay dry and have something to wipe yourself down. Slip-and-falls are common at gyms and the last thing you want to do is drop a 40-pound weight because your hands were sweaty.
Add some sweat-wicking clothing and you’ll be good to go. Check out Monsta Clothing to learn more about quality workout materials.
Heavy Duty Gym Bag
It’s good to keep all of your clothes, supplements, and gear in one place. Having a quality gym bag is key to getting you out the door and to the gym every day.
Keep a second, smaller mesh drawstring bag inside to hold your dirty gym clothes. A breathable bag will make sure everything doesn’t get musty and mildewy.
A high-quality bag will last for years and allow for regular cleaning.
BPA-Free Reusable Water Bottle
It’s important for your muscle growth to stay hydrated during a workout. Muscles need water when they contract during a workout. Having a reusable water bottle on hand is a way to be good to the environment while keeping yourself in shape.
Lightweight BPA-Free bottles won’t have you drinking toxic chemicals that cheaper plastic bottles do. Most gyms have them on hand or for sale in their shop.
Aside from muscle strain, one of the most painful side effects from weightlifting is the blisters that you can get on your hands. A high-quality pair of weightlifting gloves can protect you from that.
They also improve your grip and prevent you to dropping a dumbbell or barbell, hurting yourself or other people.
The wrist supports that are built into higher quality weightlifting gloves are a must for bodybuilding gear. They can protect you from injuring your forearms when you lift and keep your arms from giving out.
Music is a great motivator during a workout. The rhythm of the right song can make those last few reps a little easier and make the slower parts of your workout more bearable.
Sports headphones with clips that go over your ears will prevent you from losing momentum. Bluetooth headphones will allow you to go cordless and open up your movement as you work out.
Find a pair you feel comfortable with and that help you to go all the way, rather than a pair that you find popping out every two steps. And of course, make sure you’ve downloaded all the hottest tracks before you get to the gym.
Now That You’ve Got The Right Bodybuilding Gear
Get yourself to the gym! Find yourself a spotter and stay safe. Ask trainers for tips on your form to avoid injury.
Then keep focused, keep hydrated, and keep lifting!
It’s the spookiest time of year again!
Between getting costumes ready and carving pumpkins, you’ve probably compiled quite the to-do list!
Of course, you can’t forget to buy candy for the trick-or-treaters. But if you wait until the day before Halloween, you can wind up paying up to 40% more!
If you’re looking for deals on candy, then downloadable coupons are your little helpers this Halloween!
We’ve compiled a list of the 5 best websites offering the best coupons on Halloween candy right now. Let’s take a look!
1. Passion for Savings
For years, people have bought their Halloween candy at drugstores. But did you know that you can save even more money on candy at your drugstore with downloadable coupons?
Right now, Passion for Savings has dozens of coupons on bags of Trolli, Hershey’s candies, and tons more!
They’re not only offering candy coupons at Walgreens and CVS. They’re also offering coupons for Walmart and Target, as well.
2. The Krazy Coupon Lady
Looking for candy coupons at grocery store chains, like Kroger, Publix, and Safeway?
The Krazy Coupon Lady has got you covered!
They have deals on Airheads and 11 oz. bags of SweeTARTS available as mobile and print downloadable coupons.
There’s even a 15% off coupon on Hershey’s Pumpkin Bowl available for purchase at Target!
Do you get trick-or-treaters by the hundreds? Need to buy candy in serious bulk?
Right now, Slickdeals has some of the best online deals on bagged candy that you need to check out.
They’ve got a $12 coupon on a 305-piece bag of Brach’s assorted candies for Amazon! They have another Amazon coupon for a 200-piece assortment bag of Nestle candies for only $7!
Want to stop by Walmart with a printable coupon? Slickdeals has a $1 coupon for 2 packs of Milky Way mini bars!
4. A Frugal Chick
If giving out chocolate this year on Halloween is your excuse to eat some, then pay attention.
A Frugal Chick currently has new coupons on Hershey’s and MARS chocolates, exclusively for Halloween!
You can save $1.10-$1.60 on two snack size bags of Hershey’s chocolates. You can even get a free bag of Snickers when you buy two assortment bags of MARS.
Looking for a special treat to keep in your candy bowls this Halloween?
A Frugal Chick is also offering a $5.00 off coupon on two bags of M&M’s!
5. For the Mommas (FTM)
Worried you won’t have enough candy when the late-comers show up at your doorstep?
FTM has sweet deals on Target coupons for all types of Halloween candy. You can buy bags of Snickers, Twix, and more for as little as $.50!
How to Enjoy Trick-Or-Treating This Year
Saving money on Halloween candy will eliminate stress and help you to relax come October 31st.
Here are other ways you can make the most of your Halloween while passing out candy:
- Play and go along with the kids’ costumes
- Find a costume at Oya Costumes and dress up
- Watch scary movies or Halloween specials in between trick-or-treats
- Do art and crafts, or pumpkin carving
- Don’t wait until the last minute to buy your Halloween candy!
Save a Spooky Amount with Downloadable Coupons
Trick-or-treating is a beloved activity that people of all ages enjoy. But trick-or-treating can add unwanted financial stress.
With downloadable coupons, you can save money without worrying about turning children away.
Make the most of your Halloween this year – and buy fast! These deals won’t last much longer.
Interested in more ways to celebrate the season? Check out Pligg for more ideas and activities!
Are you washing your clothes properly?
Do you pay attention to the washing requirements of individual garments, or just throw everything in the machine together and hope for the best?
It’s easy to go for the latter, especially when clothes tags have so many confusing symbols on them.
If you’ve ever wondered what they all mean, you’re in the right place.
Read on for a guide on what all those clothes washing symbols mean.
Understanding Clothes Washing Symbols
Washing symbols are the ones that look like buckets filled with water.
They use dots and lines to show exactly how garments should be washed.
The number of dots in the center of the symbol indicates the temperature of the wash you should use. If there’s only one, use a cold wash. If there are two dots, use a warm one. Three dots mean you should use a hot wash.
Look at the bottom of the symbol for any lines.
If there’s one line underneath, it means you should use the permanent press cycle setting. This is most commonly used for synthetic fabrics. In this type of cycle, clothes are washed in warm water and rinsed with cold water on a slow spin. This helps to reduce the formation of wrinkles.
Two lines mean you should use a gentle cycle. This is usually seen on woolen garments.
Not all washing symbols use dots and lines. You might see one that looks like a bucket of water with a hand in it. This means a garment is not suitable for machine washing, and should be washed by hand only.
Square symbols tell you how to dry your clothes.
If there’s a circle inside the square, it’s suitable for machine drying. However, there’s more to it than that.
If the circle is black, don’t use any heat at all. If it’s white with one dot or more inside, you can use heat. One dot for low, two for medium, and three for high.
As with the washing symbols, lines underneath the square indicate the type of cycle you should use.
If a drying symbol has just a horizontal line inside, the garment should be dried flat. Vertical lines mean it’s suitable for drip drying.
Ironing symbols are simple.
They consist of a little iron outline with dots inside to indicate the appropriate temperature. Or, they have an ‘x’ to show that you shouldn’t use steam, or indeed any ironing at all.
Follow these symbols and use the best iron, and your clothes will stay looking great for longer.
If your garment tag has a blank circle on it, it’s appropriate for dry cleaning only.
This means you shouldn’t attempt to wash it yourself.
If you’re looking for fur coat cleaning, leather cleaning, or anything particularly delicate, seek out a professional cleaning service.
Maintain Your Machine
Following the instructions on clothes washing symbols isn’t all you need to do. If your washing machine isn’t working as well as it should be, it won’t wash your clothes properly.
In fact, it could even damage them.
See our range of washing machine repair manuals to learn how to get your machine working its best.
If you’re a new member of the Freemasonry, or if you’re about to become one, chances are you’re curious about those mason rings.
What is the meaning behind these rings?
Should you wear one? What does it mean if you do? What does it mean if you don’t?
As of 2015, the Masonic Service Association of North America had more than 1.6 million members, and there are just about as many opinions on ring wearing.
You’re mulling over the ring, and we’ve answered the call, by pulling together a list of Masonic ring pros and cons. Keep reading for help in deciding if a ring is right for you or if you’d rather pass.
Mason Ring Pros
- The ring will constantly remind you to “live by the plumb”: The Freemasonry is a brotherhood committed to service to one another and the broader community; that’s why it gives more than $1.5 million a day to good causes! Your ring will serve as a constant reminder to uphold the tenets of the organization you proudly represent.
- You will undoubtedly meet other Masons: The Masons are literally everywhere. From Alabama to Africa, New Mexico to New Zealand, Lubbock to London. Whether you are milling about your hometown or traveling in far-flung locations, you’re bound to find more Masons. Wearing your Masonic ring is a way of saying, “I’m a Mason, let’s be friends!”
- You’ll get a chance to educate: Freemasonry is a centuries-old society whose illustrious alumni include Mozart, George Washington, Winston Churchill and Henry Ford, yet it’s shrouded in mystery. Wearing your ring will occasionally invite questions from nonmembers, which gives you a chance to spread the word and share your Masonic pride.
- You can turn your ring into a family heirloom: Masonic rings are beautiful items to pass on to future generations, but if you choose to do so, make sure you also pass on the sanctity of Freemasonry membership. See the third bullet under “cons.”
Mason Ring Cons
- The ring is bling: Masonic rings are not typically subtle accessories. You may find that there are certain times when you’d feel more comfortable with a toned-down look, such as a job interview or workout at the gym. Depending on your lifestyle, a ring just may not fit.
- Questions from strangers: Bullet No. 3 above has a definite flip side. Nonmembers will have questions, and maybe even some pretty inaccurate misconceptions, about the Freemasonry. If you’d find a stranger’s Q&A annoying, you might want to skip the ring.
- If you wear one, you better mean it: For Freemasons, the brotherhood is sacred. If you are wearing a ring just for the fashion statement, you are inviting the disdain of true Freemasons.
In the end, you have to do what’s right for you and your fingers. Remember that Masonic rings are not the only way to wear your Masonic pride. You may also consider dress cuffs, officer breast jewels, an embroidered badge, medals, a baseball cap, or for the Mason on the go, a car decal.
- Best Employee Health Insurance Options for Small Businesses November 17, 2017
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Remarketing Strategies November 17, 2017
- The Best Wearable Technology of 2017 & What’s To Come In the Future November 17, 2017
- Why a Folding Dog Crate is a Great Option for Your Large Dog November 16, 2017
- 5 Reasons Your Business Should Download In Custom CRM Software November 16, 2017
- 4 Reasons Why You Need a Great Brand Protection Service November 16, 2017
- 7 Songs to Download to Your Bachelorette Party Playlist November 16, 2017
- 10 Novel Ideas for Your Christmas Light Installation (The Neighbors Will Be Jealous) November 16, 2017
- 7 Ways You Can Get Paid to Work from Home November 16, 2017
- What are the Best Travel Apps for iPhone Users? November 16, 2017
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion