The Best Wearable Technology of 2017 & What’s To Come In the Future
It all started with the Fitbit Flex back in 2013. This activity tracker set the path for future wrist-band technology that was yet to come.
Now, the world of wearable technology isn’t limited to what we can wear on our wrists. We have wearable heart rate monitors, headphones, and even sleepwear designed to enhance our daily lives.
But, as you know, when one player in the tech market has a hit, there are 10 dupes that follow. Most of these gadgets will cost you a pretty penny, so it’s best to do your research ahead of time.
Before you go by that fancy Apple Watch, check out this list of products that are more than worth your while. Here are the best wearable technology of 2017 and the future.
The Best Wearable Tech of 2017: Fitbit Charge 2
The man, the myth, the legend- what wearable tech list would this be without a Fitbit? The Charge 2 is for anyone looking to up their fitness game.
Take advantage of its advanced PurePulse Heart Rate Monitor or Guided Breathing for relaxation. Its intuitive controls make it the perfect sidekick for multi-sport tracking.
Under Armor Recovery Sleepwear
Sure, it may seem a little science fiction-y to wake up feeling different from a piece of clothing. But, there’s nothing nerdy about this sleepwear from Under Armor.
It’s designed with bio-ceramic fiber which helps improve blood flow and muscle recovery. This happens through a process called Far Infrared which draws heat back to the body.
Its name may suggest its only for the weightlifters out there. But, these Beats-like headphones offer a plethora of benefits to anyone for better movement.
We can attribute those benefits to its ability to forge better nerve and muscle connection. The Halo Sport works with one of our brain’s key functions, the motor cortex.
The motor cortex is what sends signals to the rest of your body, causing these parts to contract. These contractions get your body moving about.
It’s all about how you market yourself, right? (Just ask these Portland SEO gurus). Garmin may have been known as the bulky object your parents use to get from A to B.
After a little rebranding magic, Garmin is now a leader in wrist-band tech that can handle everything from “playing to paying”.
The Vivoactive has an app store, games and allows you to pay for purchases card-free. It tracks your workouts, heart rate, and even stress levels.
You can even compete with your friends through the Garmin Connect app. Share your fitness accomplishments and participate in challenges together.
Let’s Wrap Things Up
That concludes our list of the best wearable tech for 2017 and beyond. We’ve seen some major breakthroughs in the tech sphere. That’s not slowing down anytime soon.
To stay on top of your digital game, your marketing efforts have to be on trend. But, when running a business, who has time be some kind of wearable tech connoisseur?
(Hint- it’s us! We have the time!)
Interested in learning more? Contact us today!
- Top 20 Apps for Men’s Health
- 5 Emerging Healthcare Technology Trends
- Tech Gear for Camping: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Get the Best Deal on Your Cell Tower Lease
- How to Store Your e-LiquidYou may think you’re a vaping expert. But […]
- Manual: 10 Signs Of an AlcoholicAre you wondering if you or someone you love is an […]
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
- 7 Online Tools You Need for Your Side HustleBy the year 2020, it’s expected that at least […]
- Top 20 Apps for Men’s HealthWant to enjoy better health and well-being? Perhaps […]
- Essential Hunting Stuff That Every Badass Hunter NeedsA hunter is only as good as his/her hunting stuff. […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion