The Best Expense Tracker App You Didn’t Know You Needed
If you’re like most of us, there always seems to be more month than there is money to cover it. It’s a frustrating feeling, even if you know you’ve spent some money you probably shouldn’t have. An expense tracker app can help you solve this problem.
So many of us fail at property budgeting our money. In fact, 62% of Americans can’t cover unexpected expenses when they pop up.
If you’re one of them, an expense tracker app is a technology that can play a big role in getting your personal finances in order.
Here, we’ll take a look at 5 of the best. Then you can decide which one you’ll want to start using.
Let’s check them out.
The BillGuard app helps you keep track of spending by month, type and location. A huge bonus is that it gives you totally free access to your credit score and identity protection tools such as data breach alerts.
It’s available on Android and iOS and can be used for free.
You can upgrade to premium for $83.88 per year which adds insurance for identity theft and full credit monitoring.
Looking for something that’s no-frills? Fudget could be your choice.
It features a list interface and is best for people who have a decent handle on their personal budget but want a place to keep everything organized.
Fudget works great for short-term budget tracking during vacations, holidays or when you need to track your work travel expenses.
The app is free, but you can upgrade to the ad-free version for $1.99. With that, you’ll also get the ability to export and an in-app calculator.
Unfortunately, you can’t link it directly to your accounts, but it does work on Android and iOS.
This is a great app for people actively involved in investing. It’s only available on iOS but is free to use.
If you want to use it to partner with a financial planner, you’ll need to pay $19 per month plus a startup fee.
You’ll be able to categorize your transactions by expense types while you set and track goals. A great feature is that it gives you a net worth calculation in real time.
Plus, you can link it to all accounts.
Mint will help you create budgets with multiple categories of spending. It’ll warn you with brightly colored graphics when you’re nearing the edge of your budget.
It also gives you free access to your credit score.
This app is completely free to use, can be linked to your accounts and is available on Android, iOS and Kindle.
Securing Your Information Helps Secure Your Budget
Of course, none of this matters much if you lose your wallet or have your private data scanned through your wallet by an RFID scanner.
Solar powered Ekster Smart Wallets solve these fears for you and then some. They’re definitely worth a close look if you value your money and personal security.
So Which is the Best Expense Tracker App For You?
These 4 apps are great options that’ll help you get started with tracking your expenses and balancing your budget.
Take a look at each one and decide for yourself which one fits your lifestyle the best.
After that, take a look at some of our other self-improvement tips that can help you lead a more fulfilling life.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Types and Benefits of Life Insurance Policies
- How to Keep Healthy at the Office
- 7 Ways to Start Earning a Passive Income Online
- Preparing for Tax Season: What to Do
- 9 Ways To Eliminate Chronic Body PainLiving with chronic body pain affects every aspect of your life. Here are 9 things you can do to help ease or even eliminate chronic body pain.
- 10 Ways To Improve Your SmileYour smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Make sure it leaves a good impression. Here are 10 ways you can improve your smile now.
- How to Get the Best Deal on Your Cell Tower LeaseIf you're thinking of taking advantage of a cell tower lease, it's important to know how to get the best deal. Here are the top tips for getting the most value.
- 10 Best Sobriety AppsIn this digital age, you never have to go it alone. Read on to discover the top 10 sobriety apps to help you stay the course, no matter your fight.
- Top 5 Diving AppsYou don't have to be a pro diver to use these diving apps. Check out the best diving apps that will help make your next dives safer and more efficient.
- Types and Benefits of Life Insurance PoliciesAre you aware of the different types of life insurance? Understanding each variation will help you enjoy the many benefits of life insurance policies.
- 8 Unforgettable Things to Do in EnglandIf you're thinking of planning a trip to England, then you won't want to miss this article. Click here to discover 10 unforgettable things to do in England.
- How to Keep Healthy at the OfficeBeing healthy is essential for any productive person, check out this article for tips on how to keep healthy in an office setting.
- How to Combat Slow Download SpeedsAre your downloads taking longer than they should? Click here for a helpful guide on what to do if your computer has a slow download speed.
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion