8 Sexy Apps You Need To Download Now
Smartphones are a great way to relax and unwind after a long, hard day. But once you’re finished browsing Facebook and posting to Twitter, it may seem like there isn’t much left to do.
On the contrary, you can enjoy some digital debauchery from the very comfort of your small screen. But since there are hundreds of apps released each day, it can be hard to find the latest piece of downloadable fun.
Here are eight sexy apps that you can download for a great time with a partner or just some special time alone.
1) Sexy Truth Or Dare
Remember how exciting truth or dare was when you were a teenager? Well, now it’s been brought to the modern age thanks to Sexy Truth Or Dare.
The general premise is the same, allowing you and other players to choose from either a stunning truth or a scintillating dare.
Though as you may imagine, this has a more “adult” angle to it, with sex-based dares and flirtatious and revealing truth.
If that isn’t quite hot enough for you, you can submit your own truths and dares directly through the app or record your gameplay and let others see the fun.
2) Sexy Texts
As technology evolves, so does foreplay. Perhaps that’s why sending sexts to a partner is such naughty fun. Most couples who have sent or received a sext claim that it’s actually helped their relationship.
Yet people don’t always text back immediately. There’s always a chance you could be around people when you get or receive a sext.
Sexy Texts is all the fun of sexting without any of the potential embarrassment. It’s a private app that lets you and the other recipient send and receive messages discreetly and at your own pace.
You can finally enjoy stimulating conversation without having to worry about embarrassing text pop-ups!
People love tracking physical activity through their smartphones with helpful accessories like Samsung Health or a Fitbit.
But did you know that you can also track your bedroom activities?
Passion is the equivalent of a fitness tracker for sex. Set it on or beside your bed and get down to work.
The app will record audio and movement so you can accurately track your sexual activity.
Should you feel the need to improve your activity, Passion grades each performance on duration, orgasm strength, and activity. Be warned, if it doesn’t think you’re a great lover, it’ll have no problem telling you.
You can take the world’s most famous adult book with you wherever you go with iKamasutra.
There are tons of apps based off of the Kamasutra, but we’ve found that iKamasutra offers the best UI and the most options.
If you’re a completionist, this is definitely the app for you. Within the app, you can create a to-do list of sorts featuring positions you’d like to try, as well as ones you’ve already given a go.
It’s part educational tool and part grounds for digital bragging rights.
5) Elena Champion Of Lust
So far we’ve talked a lot about ways to try next positions and measure your sexual activity, but eventually, you’ll need a break.
Download Elena Champion Of Lust and spend a few minutes with this silly yet thought-provoking adult game.
In Champion of Lust, you play, unsurprisingly, a young girl named Elena. You’re tasked with restoring sex and love to societies more concerned with fighting.
Admittedly, it’s a pretty ridiculous game, but it’s a fun, adult-oriented break with a gorgeous hand-drawn art style.
6) Sex 101
Class is back in session with Sex 101, a helpful how-to guide that also features plenty of surprises.
Sex 101 brings in tips for sexperts, sexual wellness bloggers, and adult toy reviewers, so you can learn about all things sex in one location.
Take some time to brush up on your technique, or learn about the hottest new toys like the Eva II from Eva Dame.
There’s a little something for everyone within the app, so don’t be afraid to give it a download and see what it’s about for yourself.
7) Sex Dice
If you’ve ever spent any time in a gag-gift shop or browsed your local mall’s Spencer’s Gifts, you’ve probably seen sex dice in the wild.
They seem a bit silly but they’re actually a great way to put some passion back into your bedroom activity.
Of course, having two giant dice with sexual activities on them isn’t something every couple is into, understandably.
Sex Dice puts all the steaminess of the classic toy in the palm of your hand, offering tons of different positions, activities, and even tips.
Best of all, there’s no need to worry about kids or guests snooping around and finding your physical dice.
Last on our list of sexy apps is the perfect reading companion for those looking to add a bit of variety to their e-book collection.
Like other sexy apps on this list like Sex 101, Literotica is essentially a conglomeration tool designed to bring you the best stimulating erotica out there.
You can even submit your own if you want to try your hand at turning on readers!
Choose from a variety of genres and kinks like horror erotica or BDSM-themed stories. There’s even a section dedicated to fan fiction, complete with celebrity stories featuring your favorite actors and actresses.
We’re not sure who’s specifically turned on by Shape of Water fan fiction (or fin fiction, if you will), but if it’s your thing, Literotica has it.
Which Sexy Apps Will You Try?
Remember, there are tons of great next sexy apps uploaded each day, so remember to check your app store of choice regularly. In the meantime, these eight apps should get you started on your journey to a hotter, better sex life.
For more great tips on how to improve your sex life, be sure to check out our sultry selection of adult-oriented downloads.
- The 7 Best Websites for WWE News
- The 5 Best Adventure Video Games on Steam
- 4 Adult Toys Every Bold Couple Need in Their Lives
- 8 Fashion Apps You Need To Download Now
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion