7 Necessary Growth Hacking Tools for Marketers
If you run a small business, especially a new one, there is one statement that sums up your situation:
You’re either growing or you’re dying.
That probably sounds a little dramatic, but it’s true. Growth is what separates good companies from closed ones.
Luckily, there are a plethora of growth hacking tools that can help you experience the rise in business that you need to thrive. Below are 7 necessary growth hacking tools for marketers that will take your company to the next level.
This is a service that can help get you exposure quickly. The premise is simple: you reach out to journalists that need help writing a story need an expert to quote. They write their story with you in it, and you post the story all over the internet.
This not only will help with name and brand recognition, but it will also lend some credibility to you. Being listed as an expert in a news story builds trust with the public.
Speaking of becoming an expert in the eyes of the public, Colibri helps you not only recognize where your voice will be heard but also helps build a social media brand that will be hard to rival.
Colibri basically monitors sites like Twitter and Quora and then tells you when something relevant happens. It will tell you where to comment or answer a question so that you don’t have to spend hours digging through hashtags.
3.) FameBit-YouTube Stars as Growth Hacking Tools
This company helps you find people on YouTube known as influencers. This basically means that they have a huge following and a knack for getting their viewers to go to your page.
From there, they help you connect and hire them so that you can get massive exposure. How massive? This list shows the top YouTubers and the amount of subscribers and views they have.
4.) InFusion Soft
This is an automation tool for small businesses that allows you to rank your leads and automatically follow up with them.
Not only does this help provide excellent customer service, but it will also ensure that your employees can focus on things other than sending the same email to 50 clients. It helps build your brand and maximizes your labor.
This tool allows you to do two very important things. First, you can monitor your website’s visitors to see what pages they are on the most.
Second, it allows you to engage them in dialogue so that you can find out what they are looking for and respond. It’s a great way to turn views into converted sales.
While we are on the topic of conversions, wouldn’t it be nice to know how effective your email campaign is? With YesWare, you will find out for better or worse.
This tool tells you who opened your email, how many times they opened it, and what kind of device they opened it on. In short, it gives you all the information you need to make adjustments on the fly and maximize your emails.
This is probably the best of the email based growth hacking tools out there.
Have you ever been on a website and see the section called “around the world” or something similar? This tool makes you visible in that section. It doesn’t just make you visible on small websites either. We’re talking CNN/Slate type sites.
In other words, websites with millions of viewers a day will become growth hacking tools for your business.
If you use these tools properly and put in some work, there’s no reason your company won’t experience a high level of growth. If you enjoyed this article, make sure that you check out our other work as well!
While you’re at it, make sure you look at some of the e-books and other downloads we have to offer. There’s sure to be something that you’ll enjoy!
- What Are The Benefits Of Giving Away Freebies And Samples?
- 5 Foolproof Photoshoot Poses
- 4 Things You Need to Know About Remarketing Strategies
- 4 Reasons Why You Need a Great Brand Protection Service
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion