6 Real Estate Blog Monetization Tips You Will Love
If you want to make money, blogging may be an excellent choice. There are some blogs that make six figures every month.
With that in mind, there’s a piece of the pie available for your real estate blog. But there’s also a catch.
If you want to make a profit blogging, you need to know how to monetize. While this can seem easy, it’s an incredibly difficult part of working in the industry.
A good strategy can help you succeed. Follow these tips to learn more about monetizing your real estate blog.
1. Use Affiliate Programs
A lot of people think that affiliate programs are just for e-commerce sites and review platforms. But there are actually plenty of great ways for a real estate blog to take advantage of the creative potential of an affiliate program.
The first way would be through selling links. If you allow a broker or real estate marketing website to advertise their services on your blog, you’ll be sure to attract wealthy and interested customers.
Similarly, there’s a lot that you can gain through providing affiliate links to real estate books or even furniture. Whatever avenue you choose, know that affiliate marketing is incredibly valuable.
2. Sell an E-Book for Your Real Estate Blog
Selling an e-book is a great way for any site to make money. And if you have a real estate blog, you’re already on the right track.
That’s because having a blog reflects a strong base of knowledge and a desire to act as a positive source of information. This is a great way to learn how to engage users by expanding the content you already offer.
It also doesn’t have to be an e-book. If you want to look for alternative ways to offer premium content, you can take advantage of the blog you have and offer certain posts behind a paywall.
If you develop a podcast for your blog, this is a particularly strong strategy. While new episodes can be easily accessed for free, older posts will be hidden behind a paywall.
Your areas of expertise can play a major role in building interested customers for a book. Offering this product or other premium content can take you far.
3. Consider Consulting or Coaching
If you already have a real estate blog, you’re probably already passionate and knowledgeable on the subject. If you offer services like consulting or coaching, you can turn this spark into a fire.
Offering consulting or coaching services can be an incredibly helpful way to solidify your niche and reputation. On top of that, it’s a great way to make some money from your blog.
Regarding your niche, there are a variety of areas in which a blog may specify. One may focus on sales, while another may focus on investment. These are two heavily differing areas in the real estate world.
That being said, both can benefit from consulting services. A real estate investor always want to make sure they have a high-quality portfolio. Similarly, a salesperson wants to be sure they’re building the right leads and doing everything they can to close.
Bloggers around the world offer consulting to prove and profit off of their expertise. It doesn’t matter if you blog about real estate or SEO services. There are more ways than just blogging to help your readers.
4. Offer Paid Posts
If you want to monetize your blog without providing any additional services, offering paid guest posts is a great way to do it.
Before writing more about this, there’s one thing to note. You don’t want to compromise the integrity of your real estate blog for the purpose of paid posts. You want to make sure that brand is one that customers can trust.
Make sure you aren’t simply writing whatever the post purchaser wants you to write. While doing that would be profitable in the short term, in the long run, it would make it more difficult for your brand to make a profit.
This is because your customers will no longer trust you. And when the partnership of trust between a blog and its readers is broken, it can’t be repaired.
That being said, it isn’t difficult to develop a trustworthy brand while taking advantage of paid guest posts. Offering the option of sponsored content while being transparent about the source is a great way to monetize.
5. Provide Real Estate Listings
Real estate listings or directories are an excellent monetization strategy.
If you want to know how to take advantage of them, look for something similar to the property search function offered by the Phyllis Frankel Realty Group.
Simply put, you want an easy-to-use listing that can provide your customers access to the property they want. This will bring more traffic to your site while also letting you profit from companies that use the listing.
6. Provide an Online Real Estate Course
Similar to consulting, an online course is a great way to monetize your real estate blog. In addition, there are a wide variety of areas in which you can offer a course.
For instance, if your blog is oriented towards people looking for a home, a course on how to find the perfect place to live can be helpful. You can also offer more advanced investment and sales courses.
But the most important thing to consider is the quality of your course.
A good real estate course won’t just restate information found on your real estate blog. It will expand on it, allowing you to genuinely benefit your readers.
Start Your Blog
Before you can monetize your real estate blog, you have to start it. We can help.
We know that there’s a lot to consider when starting a blog. Chief among them is your platform.
Read our guide to the best blogging platforms to learn more.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House Hunters
- 5 Small Business Apps For Mac You Can’t Live Without
- 5 Addiction Recovery Apps You’ll be Glad You Downloaded
- Great Downloadable Instructions for Rolling Cigars
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion