6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018
Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick workout every day.
In fact, less than 5% of adults engage in 30 minutes of physical activity daily.
With new technology every day, sometimes you need a great fitness app to make that daily home workout routine happen.
Read on for 6 of the hottest fitness apps you can use to make exercise happen at home:
Use Aaptiv For Your Daily Home Workout
Ever wish you had your own personal trainer? We do! Think of this app as your personal trainer for your daily home workout. It’s an audio app so it gives the experience of a trainer in your ears during your workout.
The app has certified trainers that run classes for you! Choose classes that range from strength training to meditation. Every workout has a playlist with popular artists so you won’t have to worry about making your own.
The Playbook App
Think of Playbook as a huge meet up of trainers and your favorite social media influencers! In this app, you can watch their workouts and get inspired every week by these people.
They each have their own channels and publish videos of their daily workout routines. Playbook only keeps their 10 newest videos. To make sure you’re getting their recent progress.
Find videos that focus the body that range from full-body exercises or just arm strength. Get tips on nutrition and wellness too!
Keep Track With MyFitness Pal
This app is actually made with Under Armour. It’s really great to help you keep track of what you’re eating. It has features that allow you to count your calories and input your meals. This will help you keep up with your diets.
It even lets you scan bar codes to help you look at the nutrition of what you’re eating. In this app, you can set goals for your calorie intake and also log exercises. With this and healthy food delivery, you’d be unstoppable!
The best part is that this app is free! If you want an upgrade or other features you can upgrade to premium by paying as well.
Official 7 Minute Workout
This app was made by an actual exercise physiologist and is extremely science based. It offers 72 exercises and 22 extra workouts that can be arranged into over 1,000 combinations.
It also has a feature called Smart Workout. This helps analyze your motivation and fitness levels and recommends which workouts will be best for you.
The workouts include video instruction, music playlists, and a timer to help make sure you keep on track.
Run With Couch to 5k App
Couch to 5k is a great app for beginning runners. It offers an 8-week plan to help you build your strength. The plan only has you running 3x a week!
The plan also lets you keep track of how many calories you burn and how fast you’re running. The app also syncs up with other apps on your phone like Apple Health Kit and Google Fit.
These workouts range from 30-40 minutes and you can even do them with a running coach in your ear!
Check Out Keelo
Are you someone who’s all about high-intensity workouts? Keelo is just the app for you.
Check out their HD videos to get inspiration for your next daily home workout. Keelo also helps you keep track of what body areas you’ve worked on.
Track calories burned and achieve personal high scores on exercises. Then try to beat your own scores. There’s also a coach available in the app for your fitness questions.
You can even sync the app with your Apple watch.
More Great Health Apps
Working out isn’t always the most fun thing to do. But with these apps, exercising might become your new favorite thing!
For more great apps to help with health, check our article: Top 10 Health And Wellness Lifestyle Apps.
- 8 Fashion Apps You Need To Download Now
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your Life
- 5 Small Business Apps For Mac You Can’t Live Without
- 6 Real Estate Blog Monetization Tips You Will Love
- 8 Fashion Apps You Need To Download NowDo you like to keep up-to-date with the latest fashion trends? Here are the 8 fashion apps you need to download now to inspire your newest look.
- The Ultimate Guide to Content for Your Parenting BlogDo you have a case of writer's block with your parenting blog? Check out this guide so that you will never run out of ideas again.
- 8 Sexy Apps You Need To Download NowAre you feeling a little frisky, but find yourself sitting on your couch with nothing to do? Check out these 8 sexy apps you need to download now!
- The Best Dating Apps for Divorced SinglesYou said goodbye to your former spouse a while ago, […]
- Essential Tips for Customer Service OutsourcingCustomer service outsourcing is an ongoing debate for […]
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your LifeDid you ever think you could use your smartphone as a […]
- 5 Social Media Stocks to Buy NowAre you a complete newbie to investing? Start with the products and services you know and love. Here are the five hottest social media stocks to buy right now.
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a MultimeterIf you are stocking up your toolkit, you shouldn't forget the multimeter! Check out this article for 10 reasons why everyone should own a multimeter!
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion