6 Blogging Tools That Will Make Your Life Easier
So, you love to write and you think it is time to capitalize on those skills. But you don’t feel fully confident with your blogging ability and don’t really know where to start to fix that.
You’ve come to the right place! There are plenty of blogging tools out there to enhance your experience as a first-time or rookie blogger.
Keep reading for six of our favorite blogging tools.
Portent’s Title Maker
Let’s start at the very beginning: your title.
What is it that you are writing about? What’s your subject?
Portent Title Maker is an awesome blogging tool which takes your subject and uses it to generate catchy titles that make the reader want to click.
The tool even gives a breakdown of why it generated the response that it did.
Aren’t pleased with the turnout? Keep refreshing until you find a title that you feel is the perfect fit for your piece.
Time to get your thoughts organized.
So you have a topic and you’ve generated a title. It is time to dump all those ideas swirling around in your head into one place.
You can put anything and everything you may need to create your content into this blogging tool: websites, photos, notes, snippets, the list goes on and on.
Now it’s time to talk about your reach.
You want your content to reach as many people as possible, right? The Keyword Planner blogging tool is going to help you do just that.
Powered by Google, Keyword Planner lets you enter a variety of keywords and will return results summarizing the search volume of your keyword and the popularity of the topic.
This is an essential blogging tool for you to use prior to writing. Where SEO is concerned, you want to be using a keyword that is highly searched already (but easy to rank for) so you know that your content will be seen.
Let’s get writing, shall we?
We all have days where we can’t seem to stay focused on a single task. When you have loads of brainstorming, writing, and editing to get done on a given day Toggl will be your best friend of the blogging tool world.
Toggl is a time tracking tool that allows you add different tasks you are working on and start the timer. It is helpful when you are looking to compare how much time you spend on specific tasks like brainstorming, writing, or editing so that you can better plan your work time.
Once you have completed your piece it is time to use the Hemingway App. This app will scan your content for readability and highlights sentences that are confusing or don’t read well.
This blogging tool can cut your editing time in half!
Now that you’ve written your blog, you will want to add some visuals to catch the eye of your reader.
Canva can help you take your photos to the next level. It is user-friendly and perfect for those who don’t have a ton of design experience.
Put These Blogging Tools to the Test
Now that you have our tips, get out there and get creative! These are our favorites tips but there are tons more out there. Don’t forget to check out our blog!
- These Are the Types of Blogs You Should Be Writing
- 3 Ways to Boost Digital Downloads for an Ebook Writer
- 5 Suggestions for Writers Doing Their Taxes
- How to Successfully Publish Your Novel
- How to Find the Right Digital Marketing AgencyYou don't want to hire just any company to handle your digital marketing needs. Here you'll discover how to find the right digital marketing agency.
- Top 10 Health and Wellness Lifestyle AppsTaking care of your mind and body should be a way of life in this fast-paced world. Check out our picks for the 10 best wellness lifestyle apps you need to try.
- 5 Investment Apps Every Investor Needs To DownloadWhether you're a new investor or a seasoned veteran, there are certain tools that will make your life easier. Here are 5 investment apps every investor needs.
- 5 Incredible Uses for CBD OilThe use of CBD oil is becoming more and more popular and with the rise in popularity has come the discovery of multiple amazing uses for the oil.
- 10 Smart Home Devices and Appliances That Will Change the Way You LiveSmart home devices and appliances are revolutionizing the way we live. Check out this article about 10 of these devices to give your home a major upgrade!
- 9 Tools You Need for Online Reputation ManagementIf you find managing your brand's online reputation important, then check out this guide. Here you'll find 9 essential tools for online reputation management.
- Is Honeyfund the Way to Honeymoon Savings?Asking wedding guests to help fund the honeymoon has become somewhat of a controversial topic. Find out if it's your pathway to honeymoon savings.
- What’s the Best Free CAD Software of 2018?Made a resolution to improve your CAD skills? The best part is that you don't have to pay a dime! Here is the best free CAD software of the new year.
- 5 Creative Marketing Ideas That Will Get Your Brand NoticedTo create an unforgettable brand for your target consumer, some creative marketing is needed. Check out this article for 5 ideas that will do just that!
- Top 5 Real Estate Coaching Programs OnlineHow do you go from being an agent into a six-figure real estate pro? You need serious real estate coaching. Here are the 5 best programs to advance your career.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion