6 Blogging Tools That Will Make Your Life Easier
So, you love to write and you think it is time to capitalize on those skills. But you don’t feel fully confident with your blogging ability and don’t really know where to start to fix that.
You’ve come to the right place! There are plenty of blogging tools out there to enhance your experience as a first-time or rookie blogger.
Keep reading for six of our favorite blogging tools.
Portent’s Title Maker
Let’s start at the very beginning: your title.
What is it that you are writing about? What’s your subject?
Portent Title Maker is an awesome blogging tool which takes your subject and uses it to generate catchy titles that make the reader want to click.
The tool even gives a breakdown of why it generated the response that it did.
Aren’t pleased with the turnout? Keep refreshing until you find a title that you feel is the perfect fit for your piece.
Time to get your thoughts organized.
So you have a topic and you’ve generated a title. It is time to dump all those ideas swirling around in your head into one place.
You can put anything and everything you may need to create your content into this blogging tool: websites, photos, notes, snippets, the list goes on and on.
Now it’s time to talk about your reach.
You want your content to reach as many people as possible, right? The Keyword Planner blogging tool is going to help you do just that.
Powered by Google, Keyword Planner lets you enter a variety of keywords and will return results summarizing the search volume of your keyword and the popularity of the topic.
This is an essential blogging tool for you to use prior to writing. Where SEO is concerned, you want to be using a keyword that is highly searched already (but easy to rank for) so you know that your content will be seen.
Let’s get writing, shall we?
We all have days where we can’t seem to stay focused on a single task. When you have loads of brainstorming, writing, and editing to get done on a given day Toggl will be your best friend of the blogging tool world.
Toggl is a time tracking tool that allows you add different tasks you are working on and start the timer. It is helpful when you are looking to compare how much time you spend on specific tasks like brainstorming, writing, or editing so that you can better plan your work time.
Once you have completed your piece it is time to use the Hemingway App. This app will scan your content for readability and highlights sentences that are confusing or don’t read well.
This blogging tool can cut your editing time in half!
Now that you’ve written your blog, you will want to add some visuals to catch the eye of your reader.
Canva can help you take your photos to the next level. It is user-friendly and perfect for those who don’t have a ton of design experience.
Put These Blogging Tools to the Test
Now that you have our tips, get out there and get creative! These are our favorites tips but there are tons more out there. Don’t forget to check out our blog!
- The Ultimate Guide to Content for Your Parenting Blog
- 10 Catchy Topics to Cover on Your Lifestyle Blog
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- These Are the Types of Blogs You Should Be Writing
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion