5 Ways Search Engine Marketing is Changing in 2017
If you haven’t updated your SEO strategy for 2017, you’re already behind the times.
Luckily, these 5 must-know updates for the SEO game in 2017 will help get you back on track.
1. Personal Branding Now Plays A Huge Role In SEO
In order to do that, you’ll need to create an amazing personal brand for your company – that taps into your strengths as a founder or CEO.
This will make getting guests posts easier, which will increase your popularity and your sense of authority.
That means more traffic hitting your site.
Especially since Facebook and other social media platforms are gearing their algorithms to favor people over companies, personal branding is becoming more important than ever in your SEO plan.
2. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Are On The Rise
These are open-source protocols that let your pages load all at once, across mobile web browsers.
This means that not only will your site’s web page eat up less data (meaning visitors are far more likely to access it) but that they will load faster (reducing your bounce rate.)
Everyone loves that.
3. Don’t Overlook Brief, Branded Link Integration
This is based on the concept of “iteration,” which means that, in the SEO world, the more a link is shared and read, the more credible it becomes in the eyes of Algorithms.
These links are shorter, which means they’re also optimized for social media platforms that have character limits. They’re super easy to share, meaning there are going to be way more eyes on them.
4. Content Is Getting Denser
Let’s get real: you know a fluff piece when you see it, and it wastes everyone’s time.
From embarrassingly bad keyword stuffing to boring recycling of your own – or your competitor’s – content, poorly-written and uncreative content tells visitors that your site and business is just that: uncreative.
People are willing to read longer content, as long as it’s providing them with fresh, valuable, and interesting information.
Don’t be afraid to write longer posts, though we still recommend breaking them up with images and videos.
5. User Experience Optimization (UEO) Matters More Than Ever
The two most popular online activities are email and – you guessed it – conducting online searches.
But if your site is slow to load, difficult to navigate, or even unpleasant (or just boring!) to look at, people are going to spend less time on your site – if they bother to click on it at all.
Make sure your site is also mobile friendly, as more and more people are accessing business websites and of course, apps, from their phones these days.
Nobody wants to see a 404 error when they click on your site.
You’re Ready To Update Your SEO Strategy For 2017
Thanks to these 5 unbeatable search engine marketing tips, your website will soar in the rankings, your conversions will increase, and your business will grow.
Put them into practice today to start seeing the results you’ve always dreamed of.
- The Ultimate Guide to Content for Your Parenting Blog
- 5 Benefits of Having a Website for Your Business
- The Importance of Digital Solutions for Small Businesses
- 7 Social Media Management Tools You Should Be Using
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion