5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
Clearwater Beach is a great year-round destination.
It’s fun to visit for the day if you’re in nearby St. Petersburg. Or you can spend your entire relaxing vacation in this sunny beach town. There are plenty of choices when it comes to events and excursions in the area, from the beach itself to craft beer tastings.
You can download some travel tools to make the trip easier. But with all the choices, you need some help to filter through the options. That’s the only way to see the very best of this beautiful stretch of coast.
Keep reading! You’re about to find out the top five things to do in Clearwater Beach.
1. Go to the Aquarium
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is a special place that’s dedicated to rescuing marine life. It was the site of the movie Dolphin Tale, where resident dolphin Winter appeared as a star.
Not only is it a fun day out, it’s also an educational experience. You can get up close and personal and feed the animals and learn about the environment. The best part is, all of the animals here are released back into the wild after they receive treatment.
2. Try Some Local Beer
It may surprise you to know that The Sunshine State has a number of great breweries. Clearwater Beach is an ideal spot for a “beercation.”
You can visit places like the Sea Dog Brewing company and enjoy a brew on their terrace or inside their pub. And if you’re really up for exploring, try the St. Pete/Clearwater’s craft beer trail.
3. Hang out at Pier 60
A hugely popular fishing pier, the 1,000-foot-long Pier 60 is a must do. Nearby is Mandalay Avenue, which is known for its shopping. You can even pick up a souvenir at the shop of iconic wrestler Hulk Hogan.
When you’re done, watch the spectacular sunset at the pier, which transforms into a beach festival with music and performances.
4. Check out Clearwater Beach Itself
Clearwater Beach has been voted one of the state’s best beaches. It’s close to Pier 60 and Beach Walk, so you can easily combine a day out with either of these attractions.
Whether you’re interested in fishing or simply walking along the shore, there’s something for everyone. There are even playgrounds to keep the kids busy.
5. Cruise with the Dolphins
One of the most unique things to do in Clearwater Beach is just off the coast. The area has a large pod of Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins that you can see right here in their natural habitat.
Get up close to these amazing creatures by taking a dolphin cruise. You can swim and snorkel right in the middle of a dolphin family.
Get Inspired by Things to Do in Clearwater Beach
Now that you’ve got an idea of what to do, get out there and plan your Clearwater Beach trip today. If you can’t get enough of the water, get inspired with our list of ten great places to take a swim.
- 7 Tips To Travel the World on a Budget
- The 10 Best Flight Apps for Tracking, Booking, and More!
- Is Honeyfund the Way to Honeymoon Savings?
- 8 Unforgettable Things to Do in England
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- 7 Tips To Travel the World on a BudgetLast year, 29.6 million Americans traveled overseas. […]
- The 10 Best Flight Apps for Tracking, Booking, and More!Are you looking for the best flight app? There are […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion