5 Tips For Growing Marijuana Indoors
With marijuana becoming legal in more states each year, many people are choosing to start growing their own plants.
Growing your own marijuana is a fun way to watch the process from start to finish. It allows you to know the quality of your marijuana. It’s also relatively simple and inexpensive to get started!
If you’re thinking about starting your own operation, check out these five tips for how to grow marijuana indoors!
1. Set the space
Before you can start growing marijuana in your home, you need to set up your growing space.
Whether you plan to grow one plant or one dozen, you’ll need to create a dedicated space that helps to control the environment around the plant.
There are several ways to create a space in your home. If you’re growing several plants, you may want to dedicate an entire room to them. It would need to be a room with doors that close, as well as ventilation or a way to add it, and electricity for heat lamps.
If you aren’t dedicating an entire room, you might choose to purchase or build a grow tent.
A grow tent features reflective interior walls that help to reflect light and keep your plants warm.
2. Think ahead
While buying seeds and setting up your space, it’s important to carefully consider how many plants you’ll have.
Even if you think that you’ll have many plants in the future, it’s a good idea to start small.
This will give you a chance to set up a space that functions well, and lets you learn the in’s and out’s of growing before you have several plants on the line.
Keeping your numbers small doesn’t necessarily meaning that the space that you grow in should be. When planting, think ahead, and remember that marijuana plants will flower and double or even triple in size.
3. Order the right seeds
Choosing and buying seeds for the first time can be a challenge. There are many different quality seeds and options out there.
If you are learning how to grow marijuana for the first time, you may want to start with feminized seeds. These are guaranteed to grow into female plants.
If you don’t buy these, you’ll have to go through the process of sexing your plants once they begin to grow, and may end up throwing out several male plants.
4. Give your plants some air
Ventilation is key when growing marijuana indoors.
If your growing space isn’t properly ventilated, it could lead to several health problems for your plant, including developing insects like spidermites. While you can treat these with insecticides, it’s easier to stop them before they start.
A window or duct in your growing room, along with a fan, will help keep air circulating and keep your plants healthy.
5. Be conscious of the smell
Marijuana plants have a strong smell. While this may not bother you, if you live in a neighborhood, this could be a problem.
To help reduce the smell and keep from bothering your neighbors, you’ll want to add an air filter. The filter should be installed in front of your fan to cut down much of the scent.
Start growing today!
With a small investment of time and money, along with these five tips, anyone can learn how to grow marijuana indoors!
- These Are the Types of Blogs You Should Be Writing
- How to Start a Luxury Travel Blog
- 6 Signs It’s Time For Driveway Resurfacing
- Preparing for Tax Season: What to Do
- 9 Ways To Eliminate Chronic Body PainLiving with chronic body pain affects every aspect of your life. Here are 9 things you can do to help ease or even eliminate chronic body pain.
- 10 Ways To Improve Your SmileYour smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Make sure it leaves a good impression. Here are 10 ways you can improve your smile now.
- How to Get the Best Deal on Your Cell Tower LeaseIf you're thinking of taking advantage of a cell tower lease, it's important to know how to get the best deal. Here are the top tips for getting the most value.
- 10 Best Sobriety AppsIn this digital age, you never have to go it alone. Read on to discover the top 10 sobriety apps to help you stay the course, no matter your fight.
- Top 5 Diving AppsYou don't have to be a pro diver to use these diving apps. Check out the best diving apps that will help make your next dives safer and more efficient.
- Types and Benefits of Life Insurance PoliciesAre you aware of the different types of life insurance? Understanding each variation will help you enjoy the many benefits of life insurance policies.
- 8 Unforgettable Things to Do in EnglandIf you're thinking of planning a trip to England, then you won't want to miss this article. Click here to discover 10 unforgettable things to do in England.
- How to Keep Healthy at the OfficeBeing healthy is essential for any productive person, check out this article for tips on how to keep healthy in an office setting.
- How to Combat Slow Download SpeedsAre your downloads taking longer than they should? Click here for a helpful guide on what to do if your computer has a slow download speed.
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion