5 Tips For Growing Marijuana Indoors
With marijuana becoming legal in more states each year, many people are choosing to start growing their own plants.
Growing your own marijuana is a fun way to watch the process from start to finish. It allows you to know the quality of your marijuana. It’s also relatively simple and inexpensive to get started!
If you’re thinking about starting your own operation, check out these five tips for how to grow marijuana indoors!
1. Set the space
Before you can start growing marijuana in your home, you need to set up your growing space.
Whether you plan to grow one plant or one dozen, you’ll need to create a dedicated space that helps to control the environment around the plant.
There are several ways to create a space in your home. If you’re growing several plants, you may want to dedicate an entire room to them. It would need to be a room with doors that close, as well as ventilation or a way to add it, and electricity for heat lamps.
If you aren’t dedicating an entire room, you might choose to purchase or build a grow tent.
A grow tent features reflective interior walls that help to reflect light and keep your plants warm.
2. Think ahead
While buying seeds and setting up your space, it’s important to carefully consider how many plants you’ll have.
Even if you think that you’ll have many plants in the future, it’s a good idea to start small.
This will give you a chance to set up a space that functions well, and lets you learn the in’s and out’s of growing before you have several plants on the line.
Keeping your numbers small doesn’t necessarily meaning that the space that you grow in should be. When planting, think ahead, and remember that marijuana plants will flower and double or even triple in size.
3. Order the right seeds
Choosing and buying seeds for the first time can be a challenge. There are many different quality seeds and options out there.
If you are learning how to grow marijuana for the first time, you may want to start with feminized seeds. These are guaranteed to grow into female plants.
If you don’t buy these, you’ll have to go through the process of sexing your plants once they begin to grow, and may end up throwing out several male plants.
4. Give your plants some air
Ventilation is key when growing marijuana indoors.
If your growing space isn’t properly ventilated, it could lead to several health problems for your plant, including developing insects like spidermites. While you can treat these with insecticides, it’s easier to stop them before they start.
A window or duct in your growing room, along with a fan, will help keep air circulating and keep your plants healthy.
5. Be conscious of the smell
Marijuana plants have a strong smell. While this may not bother you, if you live in a neighborhood, this could be a problem.
To help reduce the smell and keep from bothering your neighbors, you’ll want to add an air filter. The filter should be installed in front of your fan to cut down much of the scent.
Start growing today!
With a small investment of time and money, along with these five tips, anyone can learn how to grow marijuana indoors!
- 6 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life
- How to Save Energy with Roller Garage Doors
- The Ultimate Guide to Content for Your Parenting Blog
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a Multimeter
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion