5 Tasty Anti-Inflammatory Desserts for Summer
This disease can be quite complex, affecting each person differently. It can be found in people of all nationalities, making it the third most common after osteoarthritis and gout. There are an estimated 1.3 million Americans living with rheumatoid arthritis.
But what can they do to alleviate the inflammation and pain? Thankfully, there are some safe and natural methods you can start using right away. Everyone loves to snack, so here are some anti-inflammatory desserts you should try this summer.
This ingredient can be found inside of curry and various other Indian and Caribbean dishes. What’s little known about turmeric is its strong anti-inflammatory properties. Clinical studies have proven the beneficial effects of this spice on arthritis patients.
In fact, it’s shown to have similar effects as OTC medications. It’s frequently used to treat other types of illnesses, such as irritable bowel disease. And it can help reduce your chances of getting cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
How to use it? Try putting it in your smoothies and yogurt!
We always hear great things about nuts, especially in weight loss programs. It’s a great snack that can keep you full, without packing on unhealthy fat. But what’s even better is that it’s filled with omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
These are essential for combating inflammation. There’s more than one way to eat them – you can add them to your cakes, pies and yogurt.
These are the funny looking yellowish roots sold in most grocery stores. It’s another food that offers many different benefits, including reducing inflammation. It has chemokines and cytokines, which suppress pro-inflammatory compounds.
Try adding ginger root to your cookies, cakes and ice cream.
Dark Leafy Greens
There are a host of leafy greens you can choose from – spinach, collard, turnip, mustard and kale are just a few. These are all packed with antioxidants and vitamin C and E, which all aid in inflammation.
You can use them as an ingredient in your pot pies, muffins or even bake them into crispy little chips!
Like leafy greens, there are a variety of berries you can eat to help fend off your rheumatoid arthritis aches and pains. This includes raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, goji berries, acai berries and any other you can get your hands on.
And who are we kidding? Berries taste good with almost everything. Put them in your smoothies, eat them in your fruit salads and yogurt or juice them. You really can’t go wrong with berries!
Make this Summer Anti-Inflammatory
This summer should be a great one, along with every summer after. But it all starts with what you put on your plate (and take off of it). The healthier your choices, the better your chances of reducing your inflammation.
Hopefully, these tips will help you get through this summer with as little pain as possible!
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your Life
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil Online
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best Practices
- 5 Proven Tips For Achieving Mind Body Balance
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion