5 Signs Your Marriage Is In Trouble
Everybody wants the perfect marriage that they always envisioned. However, even if you marry the love of your life, things can go sour very quickly if someone isn’t putting in the work.
Worried your marriage may be headed for disaster? We’ve got 5 reasons you may be on the track to divorce.
No sex life
Regardless of how much people may think otherwise, sex is a major point in marriages – and it’s often underestimated how much it matters.
If your sex lives aren’t syncing up, or you can’t remember the last time you were intimate with your spouse, it may be a warning sign for your marriage.
No sex life can be attributed to a lot of things: stress, career, other family obligations. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re not attracted to your partner. Still, the best thing to do is have a sit-down and an honest talk regarding your dead bedroom.
If the two of you are resorting to petty tactics and passive aggression rather than facing your issues, that’s an absolute sign that your marriage is headed for disaster.
Communication in marriage is paramount. Regardless of how much your spouse may have offended you, you need to learn to talk your issues over with them.
If your spouse is unresponsive, you may find it’s time to seek legal counsel.
Whether we like it or not, it’s very easy to begin to resent someone who you have close ties to. When you’re with someone for almost every hour of every day, you’re going to find out very quickly what you like and what you don’t.
It’s when the things you don’t like begin to build up that resentment begins to fester. This can cause a breakdown in communication and other aspects of your marriage.
Unfortunately, once you begin resenting your spouse, it’s difficult to see them in another light.
Speaking other love languages
Not familiar with love languages? It’s summed up pretty easily by saying that everybody has a different way they show love to another person, and that’s how they expect that love in return.
In a marriage, you need to respect and learn each other’s love languages. If your spouse prefers giving (and receiving) gifts as gestures, they’re likely not impressed by all the quality time you prefer spending with them.
If you don’t make the effort, you can be certain that your marriage won’t last.
We’re not here to say that violent arguments are the key to a healthy marriage because they’re not. However, not fighting can have the same terrible connotations as a couple that’s constantly at each other’s throats.
If you don’t fight, that can be an indication that you don’t care enough about your marriage to fight for what you believe in. It also means that communication is likely at a standstill if nothing’s wrong.
Marriage isn’t easy for anybody, and when it falls apart, things get harder. Luckily, there are divorce lawyers ready and waiting to help you out of any bad spot you may be in.
If you’re currently dealing with any of the above, don’t let things turn into an avalanche. Communicate with your spouse, and know that there are resources available to help you.
- The 10 Best HookUp Apps To Download In 2018
- Top 5 Best Downloadable Dating Apps in 2017
- Gain Advice and Insight From a Marriage Podcast
- How Using a Wedding Program Template Can Save You Money
- How to Find the Right Digital Marketing AgencyYou don't want to hire just any company to handle your digital marketing needs. Here you'll discover how to find the right digital marketing agency.
- Top 10 Health and Wellness Lifestyle AppsTaking care of your mind and body should be a way of life in this fast-paced world. Check out our picks for the 10 best wellness lifestyle apps you need to try.
- 5 Investment Apps Every Investor Needs To DownloadWhether you're a new investor or a seasoned veteran, there are certain tools that will make your life easier. Here are 5 investment apps every investor needs.
- 5 Incredible Uses for CBD OilThe use of CBD oil is becoming more and more popular and with the rise in popularity has come the discovery of multiple amazing uses for the oil.
- 10 Smart Home Devices and Appliances That Will Change the Way You LiveSmart home devices and appliances are revolutionizing the way we live. Check out this article about 10 of these devices to give your home a major upgrade!
- 9 Tools You Need for Online Reputation ManagementIf you find managing your brand's online reputation important, then check out this guide. Here you'll find 9 essential tools for online reputation management.
- Is Honeyfund the Way to Honeymoon Savings?Asking wedding guests to help fund the honeymoon has become somewhat of a controversial topic. Find out if it's your pathway to honeymoon savings.
- What’s the Best Free CAD Software of 2018?Made a resolution to improve your CAD skills? The best part is that you don't have to pay a dime! Here is the best free CAD software of the new year.
- 5 Creative Marketing Ideas That Will Get Your Brand NoticedTo create an unforgettable brand for your target consumer, some creative marketing is needed. Check out this article for 5 ideas that will do just that!
- Top 5 Real Estate Coaching Programs OnlineHow do you go from being an agent into a six-figure real estate pro? You need serious real estate coaching. Here are the 5 best programs to advance your career.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion