5 Secure Websites Where You Can Access Legal Document Downloads
Hiring an attorney is expensive, even for simple legal needs like petitioning for a change of name. Did you know that most legal needs can be resolved on your own with legal form document downloads?
All you need to do is find the proper form for your legal needs, fill it out and pay the required filing fee at your local courthouse.
Even when dealing with complex legal issues like establishing a DBA (doing business as) or filing for divorce, you can still handle things on your own with the right document downloads.
In this article we’re going to cover the top 5 secure websites where you can access all the legal document downloads you’ll need.
Not only will this save you money, it’ll end your legal stress.
1. US Legal Document Downloads
This is one of the most helpful and comprehensive online legal forms services available.
This service boasts over 36,000 legal forms that are state-specific, as well as a host of non-legal documents. US Legal covers more areas of law than any other legal form document download website.
US Legal’s range of documents is so extensive that it’s unlikely you’d need to look at any other site to find what you’re looking for.
They even have the documents you’ll need when you learn how to apply for income based repayment navient on student loans.
One negative is that they don’t have any presence on social media.
2. FindLegalForms, Inc.
This is also a very comprehensive service with almost any legal form you could need. They allow you to download your chosen forms directly into an MS Word document so you can enter all your personal information.
You can also choose PDF downloads if you’d like to fill out the forms by hand before filing.
FindLegalForms gives you great support options that make it a top pick.
On the downside, you can’t access immigration forms on this site. But other than that, it’s quite good.
3. Rocket Lawyer
One of the best features of Rocket Lawyer is that you can speak with an attorney for free as a part of their service.
That’s a unique option you should definitely take advantage of.
They also have most of the forms you’ll need for personal and business needs. However, you won’t be able to access lien forms or certain immigration forms like the I-485 (to apply for permanent residency).
They do have a very extensive list of real estate, business and financial forms that make it a good choice.
4. Legal Zoom
At Legal Zoom, the forms are simple to locate and fill out.
You’ll get easy questionnaires to help you find the legal forms you need. You also get the option of previewing them before making a purchase.
They’ll auto-check your forms for errors and spelling mistakes to make sure everything is done right.
Unfortunately, they don’t offer any bill of sale or loan agreement forms.
5. Law Depot
This is another easy-to-use service with state-specific forms for business, real estate, finance and personal legal issues.
For each form, you’ll be given step-by-step instructions within an interview format.
Completed forms are then saved, printed or emailed off to be signed and filed with the court.
You’ll notice that they don’t offer any bankruptcy documents.
You should utilize these free options before going after the more expensive versions.
When it’s time to resolve legal issues, check out this article on hiring an attorney.
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your Life
- Resale Roadblocks: 5 Reasons to Not to Buy a Timeshare
- What You Need to Know Before You Hire a Defense Attorney
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your LifeDid you ever think you could use your smartphone as a […]
- 5 Social Media Stocks to Buy NowAre you a complete newbie to investing? Start with the products and services you know and love. Here are the five hottest social media stocks to buy right now.
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a MultimeterIf you are stocking up your toolkit, you shouldn't forget the multimeter! Check out this article for 10 reasons why everyone should own a multimeter!
- How to Store Your e-LiquidYou may think you’re a vaping expert. But […]
- Manual: 10 Signs Of an AlcoholicAre you wondering if you or someone you love is an […]
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion