5 San Diego Videos First-Time Visitors Must Watch
Visiting San Diego California is a great couple or family trip to take. It offers authentic Mexican cuisine mixed with SoCal’s laid back vibes. The views of the sea are beautiful and every street has historical significance.
Don’t take our word for it though. Those interested in visiting should take a look at these San Diego videos. They show the beauty of the city and its versatility. Take a helicopter time-lapse ride or learn what landmarks are a must see.
Experience a taste of San Diego magic below.
San Diego Videos
This helicopter footage gives us a beautiful look at a day in the life of San Diego. Learn what to do in San Diego today by watching the coast panning shots. Zoom in on famous landmarks and watch the sun set over the US Mexican coastline.
Keep an eye out for quaint surfer set ups on the beach, the beautiful San Diego baseball stadium, and see all the way to Mexico. Everything in this video is a breathtaking example of this California SoCal town.
In under six minutes, this video teaches the most important things about San Diego. Learn what neighborhoods have historic value and which views are the best. The tuna capital of the world is where California was considered to have first started.
Other features include the National treasures on Navy Pier, including the longest working warship. Pose with your sweetheart next to the kissing sailor statue. There are so many things to do in San Diego, plan enough time to see them all!
San Diego Best Eats
Traveling to a new place isn’t worthwhile unless one tastes the local cuisine. There are so many San Diego videos on food to choose from, but our pick has a great selection.
The best way to experience San Diego food is to eat a lot and often. Rent a bike and pedal along the Pacific ocean to burn off any California burrito calories. Once lunch is worked off, pedal to your next culinary destination.
Don’t miss out on the unique blend of Mexican spices and California surfer culture. Choices range from high scale seafood restaurants and taco shops to food carts. The San Diego culinary world is at your guacamole covered fingertips.
San Diego Zoo Tips and Tricks
The San Diego Zoo is one of the best in the world and this video shows why. They concentrate on natural habitats for their animals along with preservation of species. The zoo is so large, that you have to take a bus to get around it.
When you’ve seen all there is to see, you can take the sky ride back to the entrance. Cruising over the animals with a view of the San Diego skyline will be the perfect ending to an awesome day.
Those looking for something to do after a beautiful California sunset won’t be disappointed. San Diego’s Gaslight district has after dark activities for everyone. Need proof? Check out this video.
Stingaree is an award winning club, perfect for anyone wanting to dance the night away. Those looking for something more mellow can relax on a rooftop bar and chat under the stars. From wine bars to unique cocktails, there’s something for every type of night owl in San Diego
The Best Time to Visit
August and September are San Diego’s top tourist months, so avoid booking a flight then. Once crisp and mild October comes around, hotel prices drop and crowds disperse. In reality, any time is a great time to visit this beautiful California town.
The only question that remains is what to do first!
- 8 Unforgettable Things to Do in England
- 6 Dishes Made in Italy You Have to Taste to Believe
- The 7 Best Websites for WWE News
- The 5 Best Adventure Video Games on Steam
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion