5 Real Estate Books Every Agent Should Own
Every successful real estate agent has a collection of real estate books they swear by.
A good book can be a treasure chest to anybody looking for business success. In it, one can find the secrets of going from a struggling salesperson to a multi-millionaire.
Reading the right books can be the difference between success and failure. Make sure to check out these brilliant guides to the world of real estate.
Think And Grow Rich
The book places a lot of emphasis on visualizing success. This is something every real estate agent does: after all, how can your prospects picture living in a house until you can?
There’s a reason so many people in so many fields have brought this book: because it’s a great way to become a financial success.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Today’s world is almost entirely based on the first half of this book. After all, isn’t it independence that leads people to find creative ways to make money online?
But beyond its three independence-based behaviors, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People offers a roadmap to success through interdependence. Real estate can be incredibly collaborative: a book that gives agents a road map to succeeding together is essential.
How To Win Friends And Influence People
You’ve probably been there: you’re in the process of making a sale and your prospect finds a flaw in the house. Maybe it’s major, maybe it’s minor.
Either way, it ends with you hearing that most dreaded phrase in the world of sales: “we’ll think about it.”
One of the reasons Dale Carnegie’s masterpiece is one of the most important real estate books on the planet is that it’s devoted to helping you overcome that speed bump. If you follow its advice, you’ll vastly increase your sales numbers.
Real estate is about influence. That makes this book absolutely essential.
Switch: How To Change Things When Change Is Hard
The ups-and-downs of the market make real estate a tough industry. One minute, you’re selling houses like a pro. The next, the market crashes and you don’t know what to do.
The most successful real estate agents are prepared to deal with changes. It’s the way so many survived the 2008 Real Estate Crisis while so many others floundered in the face of change.
It’s not easy to adjust to a changing market. Read this book to make it easier.
The Millionaire Real Estate Agent
Hyperbolic title aside, Gary Keller’s book is about more than just making money. It’s about constant improvement in real estate.
What separates good real estate books from bad ones is their purpose. While most claim they will make you more wealthy, this one provides a road map to making that wealth possible.
More Real Estate Books
Reading is one of the best ways to succeed in real estate. While no book will make you an instant millionaire, there are plenty to help you help yourself.
You can find these books and more at an affordable price. Browse this extensive collection of E-books and audiobooks to make it happen.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House Hunters
- 6 Real Estate Blog Monetization Tips You Will Love
- A Simple Guide To Buying A Home With Bad Credit
- 3 Digital Real Estate Marketing Strategies That Work
- 4 Benefits of Cheap Online Clothing StoresIf you’ve spent any time online lately, […]
- Lost Passport? Here’s What to DoImagine that you are visiting another country, for […]
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion