5 Interior Design Apps That Will Help You Remodel
Has it been too long since the last time you gave your home a little makeover?
Maybe you’re noticing that the dining room wallpaper is a little shabby. Perhaps that living room couch has seen better days.
Chances are, it’s been a while since you’ve updated your home. According to a survey, 47% of Americans haven’t revamped their home decor in over 5 years. Life gets in the way, and home maintenance often falls by the wayside.
It’s understandable. Doing a remodel or redecorating is a big task. Luckily, there are hundreds of apps that can help you with this undertaking.
Getting started on a home improvement project can be daunting. Check out these awesome interior design apps that will make the project so much easier.
Know that your home needs a change, but you’re not sure where to start? Use the Hutch app to play around with different ideas.
Start by uploading a picture of a place in your home that needs redecorating. Within an hour of submitting your photo, Hutch will virtually erase all clutter from the room.
Then apply one of their “filters” like, “flea market finds” or “eclectic chic.” The filters are basically the names of whatever style you’d like the room to have. The filter will superimpose potential room designs onto your photo.
Everything in the space are items you can buy. The app itself is free, so there’s no harm in trying it. You can buy as many or as few of the furniture and decor as you want.
If you don’t want to use one of their filters, you can try out a totally new look on your own. You can use photos of furniture and decor from their vendor’s list. Mix and match items until you get the look you want.
From there, you can buy all the pieces you’ve found. You can also hold on to the picture for inspiration. Take it with you next time you go home goods shopping.
One downside to the app is you can only use their features on living rooms and bedrooms.
2. Color Capture
Color Capture by Benjamin Moore is like the Shazam of color.
Do you love a color used in a random piece of street art? Is there a particular shade of green you saw on your camping trip? Take a picture of it using the app and it will help you match the exact shade with one of their paints.
The app lets you save your favorite color inspiration pictures. You can also browse through the Benjamin Moore paint collection. Once you know what you want to buy, the app can direct you to the nearest store location.
There are other interior design apps that are similar to color capture. Sherwin William’s has one called Color Snap and Behr’s is Color Smart.
Using any one of these apps will ensure that you get the perfect color for every room during a remodel.
For some, interior design is an exciting fresh start. For others, designing might not be their strong suit. What are those people to do if they can’t afford to hire a professional designer?
Luckily, Modsy is a relatively affordable way to get the help of pro.
The service costs $69 per room. Start by taking eight pictures from different angles of the space you want decorated. Then you’ll take a quiz to figure out your desired style.
Finally, you’ll let Modsy know what your approximate budget is. Then from there, they’ll get to work!
Modsy will send you back a personalized, 3-D rendering of how you should decorate. From there, you can buy what you want from the rendering straight from the app.
Still not feeling so confident and need a little more help? For $199 you can speak virtually with a designer and ask them all your questions.
Maybe you love a good home design project but you’re just not so good at staying on task. There’s an app for that!
Everyone loves looking on Pinterest and finding a cool home project. But, often we never end up getting around to it.
With BrightNest, you can browse through their app and find design and maintenance projects. When you see one you like you can save it and schedule a time to try it.
They’ll send you a reminder when it’s time to get started. There are also hundreds of articles to check out for home design and DIY inspiration.
5. PRO Landscape Home
You’ve put a lot of time into the interior, but what about the exterior? Make your backyard like another functional entertaining and relaxing space.
The Pro Landscape Home app is similar to other interior design apps. Take a picture of your backyard and upload it on to the app. Then start designing your outdoor sanctuary!
With this app, you can see how different landscaping options would look in your yard. Add grass, mulch, and fountains. There are thousands of photos of shrubs, trees, and backyard accessories to choose from.
Play around and see which area would best accommodate a fire pit and patio set. When you’re done, you’ll know exactly where your BillyOh garden furniture should go.
Are you also a gardener? PRO Landscape can help plan and map it out.
Tell the app your location and it will pick out plants and flowers that will thrive in your home’s climate.
Done designing your dream yard? View what you’ve done in “before and after” mode. Then share it all to your social media.
There are Tons of Interior Design Apps Out There
But, we think these are some of the best and most innovative.
Doing a home remodel can be stressful and time-consuming. Interior design apps like these can help take some of the guesswork out.
Are you looking to do some home improvement projects and need a little inspiration? Then check out some of our other blogs!
- 3 Qualities to Look for in a Great Access Door
- How a Home Design App Can Turn You Into an Interior Designer
- 5 Incredibly Easy DIY Pest Control Solutions
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil Online
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion