5 Home Security Apps You Should Download Immediately
Looking for ways to improve your home security?
Do you need a better way to monitor your home?
If you’re looking for a way to make sure your home is safe even when you’re far away, you’ll be happy to learn that many great home security apps can help you stay connected to your home.
Below is our list of the 5 home security apps you should download immediately.
Ivideon is available for both Android and iOS devices and is a cloud video surveillance service that helps you to monitor your home.
The company has various cameras and types of equipment that can be installed around your home or office, and the app will use these to automatically upload surveillance footage to the cloud.
By logging into the app or on the web, you can easily connect to the cameras and stream the footage.
Alred is an app that is available for both Android and iOS and allows you to easily convert your old smartphones into security cameras. This may be one of the best ways to repurpose an old smartphone.
No lengthy signup is necessary, and the process to get started is very easy and allows you to get a high-security camera set up in your home in no time.
The app also allows you to view the footage from any cameras you have set up and has an easy-to-use and attractive interface.
Reolink can be used for both Android and iOS devices but works only with Reolink security systems and cameras. However, the app is fully-featured and easy-to-use.
With the app, you can access the 4-megapixel super HD feeds both remotely and locally. Additionally, the app has motion detection features and notifications, allowing you to get the most out of your security system.
The i-Security app is available for both Android and iOS devices and is a great tool for monitoring multiple cameras for home security purposes.
On the app, you can view several live video feeds over WiFi or 3G internet connections. In conjunction with the best home surveillance system you can find, this app can go a long way in keeping your home well-protected.
While this app isn’t as easy to use as some of the other options on this list, it is a bit more technical and has some advanced features that the others don’t offer.
5. Video Monitor
Video Monitor is another excellent home security app that is available for Android devices. The app allows users to monitor multiple video feeds and comes with additional features that help you to detect intruders and unusual events.
The app has motion detection features and notifications as well as GPS tracking features. While it can be slow to startup at times, this video app more than makes up for it in features and ease of use.
Home Security Apps Are the Way of the Future
There are many things you can do to improve home security. However, if you’re looking for new ways to track your home security more efficiently, these apps will give you everything that you need.
Android and iOS devices have made monitoring the safety of your home or office easier than ever before, and by downloading one of the apps above you’ll have everything you need to manage security in the palm of your hand.
Looking for the best digital downloads and software? Check out more software available at Pligg.
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018
- 5 Small Business Apps For Mac You Can’t Live Without
- 6 Real Estate Blog Monetization Tips You Will Love
- 5 Addiction Recovery Apps You’ll be Glad You Downloaded
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- 7 Tips To Travel the World on a BudgetLast year, 29.6 million Americans traveled overseas. […]
- The 10 Best Flight Apps for Tracking, Booking, and More!Are you looking for the best flight app? There are […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion