5 Hemp Cook Books to Download in 2017
While marijuana may still be a federally controlled substance, it is hardly the taboo it once was.
Many people are starting to rethink cannabis, and are finding new uses for it all the time. For example, many people are looking to add hemp to their diets. Hemp is rich in protein, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids.
If you want to get in on the cannabis culinary action, here are the five hemp cook books to download.
1. Superfood Lover’s Hemp Cookbook by Andrea Silver
If your interest in hemp is mostly a nutritional one, this book is a must-buy.
Unlike some other hemp cook books, Silver’s book focuses in on preparing hemp in such a way that no THC will make it into your system. This book’s purposes are purely nutritional rather than recreational.
This book is part four in the author’s series of superfood cook books. She teaches you how to use hemp flour, healthy hemp oil, and hemp seeds to make delicious foods that are just as tasty as they are healthy.
2. The Official High Times Cookbook
If your culinary aspirations are a little more recreational, look no further than this compilation from the editors of High Times magazine.
High Times has long been the most trusted voice in marijuana culture. So when they write a hemp cook book, you already know what to expect: hundreds of marijuana recipes that mix delicious cuisine with a good high.
This cook book features recipes inspired by famous stoners like Snoop Dog, Cheech and Chong, and Willie Nelson.
It’s not just pot brownies, though. From appetizers to elegant pasta, this cook book has it all.
3. Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis by Melissa Parks and Laurie Wolf
If you really want to impress your stoner friends, Herb is the book for you.
This book features over 200 pages of detailed recipes and beautiful illustrations that don’t just use hemp as a means to a buzz, but utilizes its unique taste profile as well.
It also includes instructions to use sophisticated culinary techniques to create cannabis infusions and reductions that are as tasty as they are educational.
4. The Baked Buddha by Darren Ma
Cannabis has a wide cultural influence. So why should a hemp cook book limit itself?
The Baked Buddha combines culinary cannabis with Asian cuisine. Make marijuana infused beef noodle soup, ramens, laksas, and much more.
That makes this the perfect companion for the cosmopolitan stoner.
5. The Hemp Cookbook: From Seed to Shining Seed by Todd Dalato
Published in 1999, The Hemp Cookbook was the first hemp cook book on the market. It opened up the world to the culinary possibilities of hemp.
But even though it’s almost twenty years old, it’s still a masterpiece of hemp cooking.
Todd Dalato combines hemp with other delicious, nutritious ingredients to create astonishing meals.
Download These Hemp Cook Books Today
Whether you’re a hobbyist or if you have plans to open your own cannabis restaurant, hemp is a delicious, versatile ingredient with hundreds of culinary applications.
These cook books are just the tip of the ice berg.
To download cook books, manuals, and more, visit our database!
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018
- 5 Small Business Apps For Mac You Can’t Live Without
- 6 Real Estate Blog Monetization Tips You Will Love
- 5 Addiction Recovery Apps You’ll be Glad You Downloaded
- 4 Benefits of Cheap Online Clothing StoresIf you’ve spent any time online lately, […]
- Lost Passport? Here’s What to DoImagine that you are visiting another country, for […]
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion