5 Helpful Downloadable SEO Tools You Need to Try
If you’re a digital marketer, one of your primary responsibilities is to get your websites to rank high on search engines such as Google. This process is referred to as SEO, or Search Engine Optimization.
SEO is by no means a simple process. It takes excellent content, the right keywords, and a great deal of analysis.
Fortunately, there are some downloadable tools which are designed to assist you in your SEO tasks.
Here are 5 helpful SEO tools you need to try.
SEOquake is a free online plugin which is compatible with Google, Mozilla, and Opera web browsers. It’s a powerful plugin which compiles analytical data from tons of major SEO platforms, including Google Index, SEMrush, Facebook, and more.
Instead of having to search around on several websites, SEOquake delivers you the analytics of each platform on one simple page.
With this tool, you can find relevant keywords, obtain analytics on each web page you come across, and find necessary links.
SEMrush is a popular SEO tool that is available in both free and premium versions. This tool is great for keyword research, advertising research, and web analysis in general.
When you search a keyword, it provides you not only with traffic information about your entered keyword, but with information about similar keywords as well.
It also allows you to determine the ranking of a given web page from a specific geographic location. This allows you to make decisions on how geography is affecting your keywords and content.
3. Long Tail Pro
Squawkia Professional SEO Services has noted the importance of using long tail keywords to achieve SEO success. Well, one of the top SEO tools for finding these long tail keywords is Long Tail Pro. While it costs money to use, it’s very arguably the best SEO tool on the market when it comes to finding up-to-date and relevant keywords.
By entering just one keyword, this tool will supply you with a list of hundreds of similar keywords. It will also supply you with all of the traffic information you could ever need for each and every keyword.
If you’re having trouble finding beneficial long tail keywords, this will be a huge help to you.
4. Outdated Content Finder
If you’re fresh out of blog ideas, you might consider using Outdated Content Finder.
This is a free tool that scours the search engines for old content based on the keywords that you enter. You can then use this content to help give you new ideas for blog posts.
It also allows you to find inbound linking opportunities. Find an outdated blog post, contact its author, ask to edit it, and add a link to your website in the blog.
5. Link Miner
If you’re attempting to inspect the links on your website for repairs, you should consider using Link Miner.
This app finds broken links, and gives you tons of analytics on them in just a short few seconds. It’s the quickest way there is to deal with broken links.
You can find hundreds of broken links with just the press of a button.
In Search of Downloadable Tools?
If you’re seeking out downloadable tools, there are a lot of places for you to find them. But one of the best places is right here at Pligg.
Click on over to see what there is to download.
- Top 5 Downloadable Marketing Tools for Your Clothing Business
- How to Download Logo Graphics for Your Brand Strategy
- Get Bigger Sales Using Auction Templates
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
- 7 Online Tools You Need for Your Side HustleBy the year 2020, it’s expected that at least […]
- Top 20 Apps for Men’s HealthWant to enjoy better health and well-being? Perhaps […]
- Essential Hunting Stuff That Every Badass Hunter NeedsA hunter is only as good as his/her hunting stuff. […]
- How to Choose the Best Kitchen AppliancesFrom Smeg’s incredible collaboration with Dolce […]
- 5 Emerging Healthcare Technology TrendsTechnology is evolving. As new technology emerges, […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion