5 Game Day Party Hacks to Make Your Life Easier
It’s game day and you’re hosting. Even though it’s a simple gathering, you’re feeling a bit lost on what to do, what to buy, and how to make your turn to host the best.
We put together a list of five game day party hacks to make your turn to host easier and infinitely more fun. Check these hacks out!
Five Game Day Party Hacks to Make Your Life Easier
You want to spend game day relaxing and enjoying some good Celtic banter and football-appropriate snacks. These hacks will get you from prepping the party to enjoying the party quickly.
5. Get ready the night before.
Prepping makes everything run smoothly in many aspects of life. Spend an hour or two the night before the big game cleaning.
You don’t have to go nuts, but it’s helpful to get the following out of the way ahead of time:
- Wiping down surfaces.
- Vacuuming and sweeping.
- Cleaning your couch and sitting surfaces.
You’ll find that preparing everything the following day before your pals arrive will go much faster without the need to hastily clean.
4. Go with disposable serving items.
If you’re hosting a medium to large party, are you really going to want to do all those dishes at the end?
Opt for disposable versions of the following items:
- Knives, forks, and spoons
- Paper towels
If you’re not a fan of wasting things and harming the environment, set up recycling bins that are clearly recognizable around the dining area. There are also eco-friendly disposable items you can purchase as well.
Be sure to stock up on toilet paper as well.
3. Get creative with team colors.
Let’s be honest– popping over to the party store for flimsy team-themed party decor and disposables is very costly.
You can easily work team colors into your party supplies without purchasing team-specific items. This is a great way to save money while still making your game day party more festive.
Everything from your paper products to tablecloths can be found in your team’s colors for cheaper. You can easily make some felt flags with a pair of scissors, glue, felt, yarn, and a bit of creativity.
2. Post your Wi-Fi password.
If you’re hosting a big party and expect some guests who aren’t frequently over, it would be wise to post your wi-fi password inside your home where guests can easily see it. Save yourself the trouble of repeating the same password to fifty different people by getting fun and creative with an eye-catching sign.
1. Keep the kids busy.
If you have children or have invited guests that will probably bring them over, do them (and you) a favor by keeping them occupied.
Pick up some cheap foam balls, set up a game outside, pop on the sprinkler– do everything within your means to keep the kids from being bored out of their minds while your guests enjoy the game.
How was our list of game day party hacks? Tell us which ones you loved in the comments below!
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting Range
- 5 Must-Have Apps for Mountain Bikers
- Great Downloadable Instructions for Rolling Cigars
- 5 Trendy Shoes Celebs Are Wearing This Fall 2017
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion