5 Game Day Party Hacks to Make Your Life Easier
It’s game day and you’re hosting. Even though it’s a simple gathering, you’re feeling a bit lost on what to do, what to buy, and how to make your turn to host the best.
We put together a list of five game day party hacks to make your turn to host easier and infinitely more fun. Check these hacks out!
Five Game Day Party Hacks to Make Your Life Easier
You want to spend game day relaxing and enjoying some good Celtic banter and football-appropriate snacks. These hacks will get you from prepping the party to enjoying the party quickly.
5. Get ready the night before.
Prepping makes everything run smoothly in many aspects of life. Spend an hour or two the night before the big game cleaning.
You don’t have to go nuts, but it’s helpful to get the following out of the way ahead of time:
- Wiping down surfaces.
- Vacuuming and sweeping.
- Cleaning your couch and sitting surfaces.
You’ll find that preparing everything the following day before your pals arrive will go much faster without the need to hastily clean.
4. Go with disposable serving items.
If you’re hosting a medium to large party, are you really going to want to do all those dishes at the end?
Opt for disposable versions of the following items:
- Knives, forks, and spoons
- Paper towels
If you’re not a fan of wasting things and harming the environment, set up recycling bins that are clearly recognizable around the dining area. There are also eco-friendly disposable items you can purchase as well.
Be sure to stock up on toilet paper as well.
3. Get creative with team colors.
Let’s be honest– popping over to the party store for flimsy team-themed party decor and disposables is very costly.
You can easily work team colors into your party supplies without purchasing team-specific items. This is a great way to save money while still making your game day party more festive.
Everything from your paper products to tablecloths can be found in your team’s colors for cheaper. You can easily make some felt flags with a pair of scissors, glue, felt, yarn, and a bit of creativity.
2. Post your Wi-Fi password.
If you’re hosting a big party and expect some guests who aren’t frequently over, it would be wise to post your wi-fi password inside your home where guests can easily see it. Save yourself the trouble of repeating the same password to fifty different people by getting fun and creative with an eye-catching sign.
1. Keep the kids busy.
If you have children or have invited guests that will probably bring them over, do them (and you) a favor by keeping them occupied.
Pick up some cheap foam balls, set up a game outside, pop on the sprinkler– do everything within your means to keep the kids from being bored out of their minds while your guests enjoy the game.
How was our list of game day party hacks? Tell us which ones you loved in the comments below!
- 6 Blogging Tools That Will Make Your Life Easier July 24, 2017
- 7 Social Media Management Tools You Should Be Using July 20, 2017
- 10 Unique Vinyl Siding Ideas for Your Home July 20, 2017
- Important Questions to Ask Your Injury Attorney July 18, 2017
- Credit Protection: Don’t Get Caught With Your Wallet Open July 18, 2017
- 3 Things to Absolutely Avoid Doing When Selling a House July 17, 2017
- Professional Drones: A Complete Buying Guide July 17, 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Advertising on Snapchat July 16, 2017
- How Do Bail Bonds Work? (Find Out Before You Need It) July 13, 2017
- 5 Social Media Trends to Look out for in 2017 July 12, 2017
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion