5 Exciting Real Estate Technology Trends on the Rise
Are you worried that technology will eventually make real estate agents obsolete?
The good news is that a growing number of buyers continue to hire real estate agents. In fact, in 2016, 87% of buyers worked with an agent.
For agents to continue to be a necessity, understanding real estate technology trends is a must. Realtors® need to be ready to embrace these digital changes.
Want to capitalize on these trends? Want to ensure you’re in the know with the latest and greatest technologies?
If so, we’re here to help!
Read on to learn about 5 real estate technology trends that are on the rise.
1. Virtual Reality
Virtual reality (VR) is widely popular in the gaming industry. The same technology is positioned to change how buyers interact with a home. With the use of VR, buyers can tour a home without stepping foot inside of it.
This will completely change the experience of buying a home.
In the past, buying a home without seeing it physically was risky. VR removes the challenges associated with long-distant home purchasing.
The technology will also allow buyers to experiment with the home. They can choose different styling options, floor plans, and more.
2. Smart Homes
The smart technology industry continues to improve. The idea of a fully automated home is no longer a thing of the past.
With smart technology, home owners can use:
- Automated door locks
- On-the-go temperature controls
- Smart lighting
- Smart appliances
These devices boost quality of life, home functionality, and improve energy efficiency. With this in mind, it’s no surprise that the demand for smart technology is growing.
As a real estate agent, you’ll need to understand and market this technology.
As an agent, most of your daily tasks require a human touch.
You have to create posts on social networks. You have to create emails to keep in touch with prospective clients.
With automation, you can spend less time marketing yourself. Instead, you can dedicate more of your time showing homes.
This trend will make agents more efficient in their daily work.
4. Big Data
How many posts have you seen where friends and family members check into restaurants? While this data seems useless, geographical check-ins are quite useful.
Social media companies, such as Facebook, use this data to tailor digital marketing and advertising. By looking at consumer behavior, companies can determine:
- Where customers live
- Potential buying/selling behaviors
- Marital status
As a Realtor®, Facebook is a gold mine of data. You don’t even need to know how to code. You can use social networks to connect with prospective buyers and sellers.
With big data, the days of mass-mailing postcards are of the past.
5. On Demand Services
These days, consumers expect instant gratification. With the click of a button, we can find a local cab or order grocery delivery.
With the continued growth of on demand services, real estate agents need to focus on providing instant gratification.
Instant connections are a must. Consumers want to know that there is an agent from Power House Real Estate who is available to meet within the next 2 hours.
There are several companies, such as CurbCall and the Real app, that are exploring instant real estate services.
Real Estate Technology Trends: Wrap Up
As an agent, staying on top of real estate technology trends is a must. As new digital technology is available, consumers expect Realtors® to be in the know.
As an agent, you’ll also want to embrace digital downloads. At Pligg, you can find a wide variety of downloads.
Our site provides graphics for your real estate website as well as real estate eBooks.
Check out our site today and get to downloading!
- Resale Roadblocks: 5 Reasons to Not to Buy a Timeshare
- Should You Invest In a Timeshare?
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House Hunters
- 6 Real Estate Blog Monetization Tips You Will Love
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your LifeDid you ever think you could use your smartphone as a […]
- 5 Social Media Stocks to Buy NowAre you a complete newbie to investing? Start with the products and services you know and love. Here are the five hottest social media stocks to buy right now.
- 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own a MultimeterIf you are stocking up your toolkit, you shouldn't forget the multimeter! Check out this article for 10 reasons why everyone should own a multimeter!
- How to Store Your e-LiquidYou may think you’re a vaping expert. But […]
- Manual: 10 Signs Of an AlcoholicAre you wondering if you or someone you love is an […]
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion