5 Digital Marketing Tactics Your Business Should Try
By now, you probably understand just how important digital marketing is for your business. In this day and age, no one can afford to slack on their digital strategy.
But even if you know it’s important, you might not know how to make sure you’re actually effective. Maybe you know you need to be on social media, but you don’t know what your brand voice is. Or you’ve heard about online video, but not how to make it work for you.
We’ve got five new digital marketing tactics for you to try — read on to learn what could work for your business.
1. Get Interactive
People like to feel like they’ve made a genuine connection with your business. They can’t do that if you don’t give them anything to interact with.
Even something as simple as a poll can help create interactions with your customers. Anything that invites them to participate — like a contest, an interactive graphic, or a quiz — will build connections and engagements.
2. Learn SEO
SEO, or search engine optimization, is an important aspect of digital marketing. Done correctly, it can help your business move up in search rankings so that people can find you easily.
Think of how often you click past the first page of Google results for something you searched for. It’s rare for people to spend a lot of time on search results, so you want to make sure your business pops up first.
Taking the time to learn SEO now will pay off in the long run.
3. Visual Digital Marketing Tactics
The saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” is a cliche, but it’s also true.
Humans are visual, and your brain processes an image sixty thousand times faster than text. That means your potential customers are way more likely to remember an image you created than a beautifully written paragraph.
That makes things like logos and branding even more important.
Don’t stress if you don’t have a graphic designer, though. Companies like Hive Digital Strategy specialize in helping businesses create logos that are both engaging and memorable.
4. Go Live
Live broadcasts aren’t just for cable television anymore. Now, even a small Mom and Pop business can go live on platforms like Facebook or Instagram.
Online video is on the rise, and live video is one of the digital marketing tactics you can’t afford to ignore.
Remember how we said people love feeling connected? Live video lets you interact with your customers in real time. You can even treat them to a behind-the-scenes look at your business.
5. Advertise On Social Media
You probably know that you need to have a presence on social media, but take it a step further by advertising there, too.
Social media advertising generates traffic almost immediately, and allows you to put ads right in front of your target population. Plus, most people spend a significant amount of time on their phones browsing social media. Meet them where they are with a well-placed ad.
Want more digital marketing inspiration? Check out our archive full of marketing advice.
- Top 5 Downloadable Marketing Tools for Your Clothing Business
- What You Can Learn From Advertising Pornography
- Selling Music: 5 Tips for Online Music Promotion
- Get Bigger Sales Using Auction Templates
- 4 Benefits of Cheap Online Clothing StoresIf you’ve spent any time online lately, […]
- Lost Passport? Here’s What to DoImagine that you are visiting another country, for […]
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion