5 Digital Marketing Tactics Your Business Should Try
By now, you probably understand just how important digital marketing is for your business. In this day and age, no one can afford to slack on their digital strategy.
But even if you know it’s important, you might not know how to make sure you’re actually effective. Maybe you know you need to be on social media, but you don’t know what your brand voice is. Or you’ve heard about online video, but not how to make it work for you.
We’ve got five new digital marketing tactics for you to try — read on to learn what could work for your business.
1. Get Interactive
People like to feel like they’ve made a genuine connection with your business. They can’t do that if you don’t give them anything to interact with.
Even something as simple as a poll can help create interactions with your customers. Anything that invites them to participate — like a contest, an interactive graphic, or a quiz — will build connections and engagements.
2. Learn SEO
SEO, or search engine optimization, is an important aspect of digital marketing. Done correctly, it can help your business move up in search rankings so that people can find you easily.
Think of how often you click past the first page of Google results for something you searched for. It’s rare for people to spend a lot of time on search results, so you want to make sure your business pops up first.
Taking the time to learn SEO now will pay off in the long run.
3. Visual Digital Marketing Tactics
The saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” is a cliche, but it’s also true.
Humans are visual, and your brain processes an image sixty thousand times faster than text. That means your potential customers are way more likely to remember an image you created than a beautifully written paragraph.
That makes things like logos and branding even more important.
Don’t stress if you don’t have a graphic designer, though. Companies like Hive Digital Strategy specialize in helping businesses create logos that are both engaging and memorable.
4. Go Live
Live broadcasts aren’t just for cable television anymore. Now, even a small Mom and Pop business can go live on platforms like Facebook or Instagram.
Online video is on the rise, and live video is one of the digital marketing tactics you can’t afford to ignore.
Remember how we said people love feeling connected? Live video lets you interact with your customers in real time. You can even treat them to a behind-the-scenes look at your business.
5. Advertise On Social Media
You probably know that you need to have a presence on social media, but take it a step further by advertising there, too.
Social media advertising generates traffic almost immediately, and allows you to put ads right in front of your target population. Plus, most people spend a significant amount of time on their phones browsing social media. Meet them where they are with a well-placed ad.
Want more digital marketing inspiration? Check out our archive full of marketing advice.
- Why Should Your Business Use Paperless Payroll? September 22, 2017
- 5 Secure Websites Where You Can Access Legal Document Downloads September 22, 2017
- The Weird, Wonderful World of Video Game Influencers September 22, 2017
- Using Technology to Step Up Creative Marketing for Dentists September 21, 2017
- What You Need to Know Before Choosing Your Photography Website Builder September 19, 2017
- 5 Signs You May Be Walking on Asbestos Floor Tiles September 19, 2017
- 3 Great Hearing Aid Apps All Users Should Download September 18, 2017
- 5 Benefits of Having a Website for Your Business September 15, 2017
- 5 Benefits of Having Online Pay Stubs Available for Download September 15, 2017
- 5 Digital Marketing Apps All Marketers Should Download September 15, 2017
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion