5 Digital Marketing Apps All Marketers Should Download
The world of digital marketing is constantly changing. As a marketer, it’s important to perpetually keep your finger on the pulse of these changes.
Managing all of these changes, and calculating necessary statistics to analyze them is not an easy task. You need all of the help you can get.
Fortunately, there are a number of digital marketing apps available for smartphone and computer use which can help you get the job done.
Here are 5 digital marketing apps that all marketers should download.
5 Digital Marketing Apps You Need to Check Out
Wistia is a company that provides video hosting services for various businesses.
Not only does it allow you to post a high number of quick and responsive videos, it also offers you some of the most in-depth video statistics available today.
Having these statistics on your side will enable you to deeply analyze your videos, helping you to decide which type of videos are effective and which types of videos are useless.
2. Keyword Explorer
Created by marketing analytics software company Moz, Keyword Explorer is very arguably the best keyword research app on the market today.
Entering a keyword phrase into the app will give you tons of information on everything from monthly traffic, to related keywords, to page ranking potential, and more.
It’s the most comprehensive keyword research tool you’re going to find.
One of the keys to digital marketing is knowing what your website visitors are interested in and clicking on. Knowing this information allows you to optimize your website and convert on as much traffic as possible.
Fortunately, the Hotjar app exists to tell you exactly where users are clicking on your website.
Providing everything from click heat maps, to information on which device was used to make the click, and more, it essentially allows you to get inside the minds of your users.
Digital marketers who understand their users are successful digital marketers. It’s that simple.
A large part of high-quality digital marketing is auditing your website. At the very least, you should run an audit once a month. However, the more, the better.
Trying to audit your website without the use of any tools is a waste of time. There are tons of SEO auditing digital marketing apps available on the market today. One of the best is ScreamingFrog.
ScreamingFrog is capable of crawling the entire index of your website, finding components that aren’t optimized, and providing you with reports on what needs fixing.
It’s incredibly useful, and certainly beats just using your eyes.
Wouldn’t it be great to have an entire database of the most-shared online articles at your disposal? Well, with BuzzSumo, you can.
This useful app provides you with information on the most-shared articles over the previous 12 months. It tells you everything from how many times it was shared, to who wrote it, to who is connected to it, and more.
There’s no better way to keep tabs on trending articles.
Find Thousands of Downloads
If you’re looking to download a number of useful digital marketing materials, you can easily find them at Pligg.com.
You can also find tons of useful information on our blog!
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018
- 5 Small Business Apps For Mac You Can’t Live Without
- 6 Real Estate Blog Monetization Tips You Will Love
- 5 Addiction Recovery Apps You’ll be Glad You Downloaded
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
- 7 Online Tools You Need for Your Side HustleBy the year 2020, it’s expected that at least […]
- Top 20 Apps for Men’s HealthWant to enjoy better health and well-being? Perhaps […]
- Essential Hunting Stuff That Every Badass Hunter NeedsA hunter is only as good as his/her hunting stuff. […]
- How to Choose the Best Kitchen AppliancesFrom Smeg’s incredible collaboration with Dolce […]
- 5 Emerging Healthcare Technology TrendsTechnology is evolving. As new technology emerges, […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion