5 Cool Photo Apps You Should Download for Your iPhone
If you have an iPhone, you’re probably familiar with the fact that these little devices can take a better picture than many digital cameras on the market today.
That might be because an 800-person Apple team is dedicated solely to making the iPhone camera work as great as possible.
Want to expand on this functionality? Try downloading some photo apps that can turn your photos into spectacular captures of some of your favorite moments.
Today, we’re breaking down five of our favorite apps designed just for this purpose.
Ready to learn more? Let’s go!
Pronounced “Visco,” VSCO is one of the top photo apps, featuring a range of gorgeous filters and editing options — for free.
Users will also get access to the app’s built-in camera, which boasts a slew of impressive manual controls.
Love your iPhone but miss the way your manual camera worked? If so, Manual is the ideal alternative.
Designed to mimic much of a manual camera’s controls, this $3.99 app allows users to adjust shutter speed, ISO settings, white balance, focus, and more.
Editors will appreciate that you can save in a variety of formats, including JPEG, RAW format, or both. If you opt for RAW, you’ll skip the compression and enable easier edits.
Another one of the best photo apps, Camera+ offers many of the same features as the Manual app after many tweaks and changes by the development team.
Two standout features of this $2.99 app? You can set the focus and exposure separately, and can also play around with shutter speed and ISO to get the exact image you want.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the app’s 30-second timer (a generous time frame compared to most apps), and get in front of the camera yourself!
Optimized for iOS 10, ProCamera is one of those apps that’s perfect for any occasion.
You can set your exposure time, degree of tint, and ISO sensitivity with the press of a button. Nighttime event? Don’t sweat it! With the $5 app’s built-in night camera, you’ll never miss a beat.
With more than 70 filters and full-resolution photo previews, you’ll never want to exit this app, especially when you see its impressively sleek and minimal interface.
5. Adobe Photoshop Express
Ask any professional photographer which program he or she uses to make pictures look so impressive, and chances are the word “Photoshop” will be used.
Now, the photo editing giant has taken its desktop software game to the handheld market. Adobe Photoshop Express lets you access many of its popular features, such as layers, adjustments, and selections from the convenience of your iPhone.
In the mood to make something special with your pictures, like a woven photo blanket from The Memories Place? Create a mock-up of your design with the app. You can even add text and blend images for extra pizazz!
Photo Apps and More: What You Need to Know
Whether you’re looking for information on photo apps or want to access the latest data on music, movies, and more, we’re here for you.
Our online database is chock-full of relevant, timely, and interesting insights. Feel free to browse our selection today!
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018
- Tech Gear for Camping: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Get the Best Deal on Your Cell Tower Lease
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017
- 4 Benefits of Cheap Online Clothing StoresIf you’ve spent any time online lately, […]
- Lost Passport? Here’s What to DoImagine that you are visiting another country, for […]
- How to Choose the Right Foot CreamYour feet are the unsung heroes of your body. […]
- 9 Motivational Movies for Aspiring EntrepreneursIt’s true for weight loss, budgeting, and […]
- 3 Tips for Making Your Dentist Website SEO FriendlyYou probably already understand how important your […]
- How to Build A Mobile App For FitnessThe mobile app marketing is one of the largest markets […]
- 2018 Plastic Surgery TrendsWith Americans now spending $16 billion a year on […]
- 5 Training Tips for Student PilotsStudent pilots enter the industry with dreams of […]
- How to Start Your Online Boutique TodayMore than half of Americans choose online shopping […]
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018Not all of us can find the time to get in a quick […]
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion