5 Cannabis Books to Read If You Want to Be An Expert
You’re not experiencing marijuana culture to its fullest. The strain you’re smoking right now may not be the right fit. You may have an undiscovered potential for the industry and not even know it.
Whatever the case may be, it’s time to read up. Why be a stoner when you can be a full-fledged cannabis connoisseur?
To catch you up on all things weed, here are the 5 most important cannabis books you need.
How to Smoke Pot (Properly): A Highbrow Guide to Getting High
Let’s get back to basics.
First up on the list is a must-have for any beginner. But it’s also a real treat for seasoned stoners and connoisseurs.
Marijuana advocate and former High Times editor, David Bienenstock, takes readers on a journey through cannabis history, the politics of marijuana, its place in post-prohibition America, and yes, puff-and-pass etiquette.
Bienenstock also stresses the importance of having the right mindset when consuming marijuana. And how doing so can inspire creativity and encourage mental wellness.
Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower’s Bible
This, quite literally, may be the only marijuana grow book you’ll ever need.
It’s stood the test of time since its original debut in 1983. And it’s a staple in the global marijuana growing community with copies available in Spanish, Dutch, German, and French.
This classic is frequently updated with new chapters, which is especially helpful for growers looking for a green solution to growing marijuana.
Cooking with Cannabis Books: The Official High Times Cookbook
We’re halfway through the post. Who’s ready for munchies?
It’s hard to narrow down all the yummy culinary cannabis books to just one. But you can’t go wrong with the ultimate weed aficionados, High Times Magazine.
And to top it off, the publication compiled their most popular and mouth-watering recipes into one amazing cookbook.
Make everything from tasty ganja nachos to Sativa spring rolls. And don’t worry, there’s plenty of baked goods and some new twists on classic favorites.
Green: A Field Guide to Marijuana
You can’t have a cannabis books list without a coffee table book.
A great marijuana coffee table book is visually impactful, and that’s exactly what author Dan Michaels and photographer Erik Christiansen deliver in their gorgeous book, Green: A Field Guide to Marijuana.
Christiansen’s photographs really do capture the beauty of marijuana, from rainbow buds to deep purple nugs.
But it’s also a fantastic resource when you’re trying to win a strain debate. Christiansen’s photos are paired with Michaels’ explanations on everything from plant lineage to mental impacts.
The only thing missing from your new book collection is a pothead detective.
Luckily, author Thomas Pynchon solved that problem in 2009 when he wrote is popular psychedelic noir, Inherent Vice.
Pynchon’s novel follows Larry “Doc” Sportello, a pot-smoking detective who’s on the case of a kidnapping plot involving a billionaire. All the while, readers also get their fix of 70’s counter culture.
The book was eventually adapted into a film in 2014 starring Joaquin Phoenix, Reese Witherspoon, and Benicio Del Torro.
There’s nothing better than cuddling up with Inherent Vice or any of these top 5 cannabis books. So take some time out of your weekend, put on your Snuggie and get your favorite calming Indica strain. It’s time to hit the books!
And if you think we left out your favorite ganja book, let’s know in the comments section below!
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing Resume
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School Students
- Top 5 Benefits of Educational eBooks for Students
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion