The 5 Best Self-Help Books You Need to Be Reading
The world of self-help is an 11 billion dollar industry in America. They have a big impact on people’s lives.
Do you remember the first time you read one of the best self-help books that changed your life?
Maybe you lacked confidence as a teenager. A self-development book taught you to empower yourself and believe in your abilities.
Perhaps you discovered the power of self-help books later in life.
There are so many quality books available. It makes choosing the best self-help books much more difficult.
Unfortunately you don’t have time to read all of them. That’s why we’ve put together 5 of our favorite self-help books that really stand out for us.
The Best Self-Help Books
1. How to Win Friends and Influence People
How to Win Friends and Influence People has sold over 30 million copies since its publication in 1936. It is often considered one of the first best-selling self-help books.
The author, Dale Carnegie, mixes ancient wisdom with emerging psychology to come up with a unique guide.
Along with advice on how to win friends and become a leader, the latest edition includes how to achieve success in business and relationships in the modern age.
If you can overlook some of the old-fashioned language, you can benefit a lot from Carnegie’s insights.
2. The Secret
Is there anyone left in America that hasn’t heard of The Secret?
The author, former TV producer Rhonda Byrne, sold over 20 million copies of the self-book worldwide. She reportedly earned over thirty million dollars from sales of book.
The book is based on the “law of attraction”. This means that by thinking, visualizing and desiring certain things, you will make them happen.
The book has since been turned into a movie.
3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Stephen Covey’s book is often considered a business book. However, it has a powerful message for everyday life too.
In this easy-to-read self-book book, we’re taken down a path to fundamental personal change.
You can use the book as a step-by-step guide towards self-development.
This fascinating and unique book offers much more than the title suggests.
4. The Power of Now
In this 1997 classic, Eckhart Toole urges us to live in the present. That means forget about the past, and put the future to one side. Instead, concentrate on the here and the now.
The author mixes the spiritual teachings of different traditions. He promotes meditation, mindfulness, and relaxation. It also suggests we avoid multitasking and stressful activities.
5. The 4-Hour Workweek
Timothy Ferriss published one of the best self-help books of recent years in 2007.
The author recognized that many of us work long hours, under difficult conditions, doing jobs we hate.
He wanted to offer us an alternative.
He urges us to take regular mini-retirements and helps us figure out our work dreams and achieve them.
If you’re looking for more quality in your life and less clutter, Ferriss promises to help you.
Start reading one of these 5 best self-help books to start on the path towards self-development. All of these books can be purchased as digital downloads too.
- How Long Does It Take to Learn to Speak in Spanish?
- The 5 Best Motivational Cards You Can Download
- 5 Ways to Master the Art of Mindfulness
- 5 Things to Consider when Seeking Addiction Treatment
- How to Store Your e-LiquidYou may think you’re a vaping expert. But […]
- Manual: 10 Signs Of an AlcoholicAre you wondering if you or someone you love is an […]
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
- 7 Online Tools You Need for Your Side HustleBy the year 2020, it’s expected that at least […]
- Top 20 Apps for Men’s HealthWant to enjoy better health and well-being? Perhaps […]
- Essential Hunting Stuff That Every Badass Hunter NeedsA hunter is only as good as his/her hunting stuff. […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion