The 5 Best Investment Apps to Download to Your iPhone
In years past, you had to look at not one but several different newspapers a day to keep accurate track of the stock market.
In recent years, you had to sit in front of your computer and watch the market go up and down via an Internet tracking board.
You could also buy and download software to help you make financial decisions regarding your stocks.
Now investment apps make tracking and investing simpler than ever. Check out the five best investment apps available below.
The Five Best Investment Apps
The Robinhood app is the perfect app for new investors.
Most investment apps require account holders pay a subscription or maintain a minimum balance. Not this app.
With it, you only need to submit enough money to buy a stock.
In that respect, the Robinhood app is as heroic as its namesake.
Presently, this app is available only to American and Chinese investors. However, it allows you to buy and trade all American-based stock.
The Wealthfront app is one of the best investment apps for slightly more experienced investors.
It requires you to submit $500 upfront. After that initial $500, you don’t need to feed this app any more money until after you’ve made $10,000.
You read that right. The Wealthfront app manages your money up to $10,000 for free.
But that isn’t its only nifty feature.
It has you take a questionnaire that matches you with one of its 20 investment portfolios. The match is made based on your risk management style.
The Wealthfront app also lets you see the history performances of its other 19 portfolios. Additionally, it evaluates your outside investments and makes recommendations based on them.
The Acorns app is one of the best investment apps for investors looking to turn small amounts into big ones. When you sync your bank account with Acorns, it automatically rounds up small purchase amounts and invests the leftover change.
For example, let’s say you buy a pair of scissors for a collage project. The scissors are $1.60. Acorns will round up the purchase to $2 and hold onto the leftover $.40.
After you’ve reached $5 in change, Acorns invests it into your portfolio.
To start on Betterment, you need $1. A single, solitary dollar.
When you open your Betterment account, you answer a short questionnaire. Based on your answers, Betterment invests as you would and monitors your investments.
You can keep up with investment news on reliable sources such as InvestorMint.com to make sure the app is making the best choices.
For its services, Betterment charges only .15% to .35% a year, depending on how much you make.
Openfolio is a wonderful app for those looking to monitor and analyze rather than invest.
This free app allows you to see how 70,000 other investors’ portfolios measure against yours. (It won’t show exactly how much they made, though.)
If your portfolio’s performance paled in comparison, you’ll know you should invest differently thanks to Openfolio.
Need More Apps? Check Us Out!
At Pligg, we know that apps are the way of the future. We offer a variety of resources about apps for a wide range of functions. From gaming to traveling to tracking expenses, we have you covered.
For additional information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We’re always happy to help you find the app that suits you!
- 13 Downloadable Labels to Make Your Handmade Gift Jars Extra Special
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018
- How to Be Successful with Digital Gambling
- The 10 Best Spending Tracker Apps to Manage Your Finances
- How to Store Your e-LiquidYou may think you’re a vaping expert. But […]
- Manual: 10 Signs Of an AlcoholicAre you wondering if you or someone you love is an […]
- 5 Reasons Mormon Mothers are Turning to Pain Killer PillsYou’ve heard about the continued Opioid Crisis […]
- Top 10 Tips for Your Nursing ResumeThe world needs more nurses like you, and you know it. […]
- 7 Meditation Techniques For Reducing Daily StressBattling stress can be made much easier by using the […]
- 7 Online Tools You Need for Your Side HustleBy the year 2020, it’s expected that at least […]
- Top 20 Apps for Men’s HealthWant to enjoy better health and well-being? Perhaps […]
- Essential Hunting Stuff That Every Badass Hunter NeedsA hunter is only as good as his/her hunting stuff. […]
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion