The 5 Best Fitness Apps You Need to Download
Smartphones optimize our lives and make complicated tasks really easy, and fitness is no exception.
Working up that motivation to live healthily and stay active is now as simple as downloading fitness apps. Seriously!
With the advent of devices like FitBit that connect to our phones, fitness tracking and planning became ridiculously easy. But you don’t even need to buy an expensive FitBit to get the ball rolling on a healthier you.
Many fitness apps are free and most are inexpensive, but they all engage users and promote a healthier lifestyle. If you want to join the nearly sixty percent of all smartphone users who have downloaded a fitness app, we’ve got you covered!
Read on to learn about the five fitness apps that can boost your lifestyle and make getting fit a lot easier.
1. Charity Miles
A lot of people run marathons to raise awareness of a charity or raise funds to fight for a specific cause. Organizations like the Susan G. Komen Race For the Cure and Run 10 Feed 10 turn participating runners’ miles into good deeds.
The Charity Miles fitness app lets users make a positive difference in the world by their every activity: going for a hike, taking a bike ride around the neighborhood, walking around the mall, running a marathon…
Every step counts! Users only have to sign up and join one of over 40 available charities when they first log in. So far the app has raised more than $2 million for charity!
2. Lose It
One of the biggest headaches when trying to keep up with a healthy lifestyle is watching what you eat. Cardio and fitness help keep you healthy, but true health comes from also monitoring the food your body uses as fuel.
Lose It is a comprehensive and user-friendly fitness app that lets you set goals and mark your progress over time. The app also allows users to scan the barcodes on food packaging to easily track their nutritional intake in a simple program.
3. Couch to 5K
Scared of making the move to a healthier lifestyle? Worried you might not have the stamina to keep up? That’s where the Couch to 5K app comes in to calm your fears.
The app guides users through a 9-week training course, starting them simply before slowly building up to transform their lifestyle. Made for fitness newbies, the program only takes 20-30 minutes a day, three days a week. That’s it!
4. Zombies, Run!
If all the tech features and numbers have your creative mind bored already, this app should shake things up. Ever thought you could exercise while learning about a story — being a part of a story — of the zombie apocalypse?
This audio adventure lets users discover new elements to an exciting story by accomplishing distance feats. Complete fitness missions to uncover the history of the zombie apocalypse.
Not intended for everybody: Some challenges require you to outrun hordes of zombies that you can hear getting closer in your headphones. But that’ll get you moving!
5. Yoga Studio
If you’re not already a yoga fanatic, you might become one soon with the masterful Yoga Studio app. No matter your level of experience or stamina, the Yoga Studio app has meditation and yoga classes for every user.
Listen to step-by-step instruction on hundreds of yoga poses and meditation techniques, just like a personal yoga trainer would give. The app also connects to your calendar for easier fitness planning.
Which of the Fitness Apps is For You?
The best app for you is the one that keeps you motivated over longer periods of time. You might experiment and find that some are only exciting for the first day or two. Choosing one of our top apps can solve that, though.
Seeing real progress in weight loss or fitness increase with an app that you carry around with you on your smartphone. What’s easier than that?
Accompany fitness apps or programs with healthy eating, using other apps to track your intake. Consider cleaner, more organic eating. Increase fitness performance by including more proteins and greens, and consider fitness supplements.
Look to resources like LiveStrong, Sportsfuel sports supplements, and local vitamin stores for the latest fitness supplements and healthy eating options to boost your exercise.
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital Downloads
- 8 Fashion Apps You Need To Download Now
- The 7 Best Medical Apps You Need In Your Life
- 6 New Fitness Apps to Keep Track of Your Daily Home Workout in 2018
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion