5 Addiction Recovery Apps You’ll be Glad You Downloaded
Trying to add another tool to your recovery toolbox? Good for you! Recovery from addiction can be a long and challenging battle, but support and help are always available.
Today, with the convenience of addiction recovery apps, more and more of this support is available right at your fingertips.
We’re showing you our top five favorites. Let’s get into them!
SoberTool is an interactive app that allows you to track your sober days. It also provides daily motivation messages and reminders for you to stay on track.
You can customize these messages by indicating your mood and thoughts (i.e.: I want motivation to do a recovery program, or I am questioning if I am addicted).
SoberTool also offers a safe, anonymous community for members to discuss concerns, fears, and successes.
Advertised as the #1 sobriety tool in the Appstore, Nomo is well-known and profoundly loved.
With Nomo, you can track multiple sobriety dates for numerous kinds of sobriety. You can also share your clocks with your accountability partners and loved ones.
You also earn a chip every time you hit a milestone in your recovery. This tracking is a great way to stay encouraged and motivated.
One more fun perk? You can see how much time and money you’re saving by not using or acting out in your addiction.
Addiction recovery apps can be fun, and Sober Grid capitalizes on that notion with its sober social network.
This app provides a sobriety counter (unlock awesome badges as you acquire more time) and the ability to track your recovery.
It also helps you discover sober people near you. Whether you’re looking new friends or transitioning out of a treatment center, such as A Better Today Recovery Services, this is the app for you!
Solid support is vital to recovery. This app makes it easy to find friends in your general area.
rTribe is the first counseling platform to offer smart-match collaboration with therapists and coaches to provide “just in time” support.
Upon downloading, you can start a free trial and securely message your therapist or coach. You can also schedule live video and voice sessions. It’s a great, secure way to receive instant support- without all the hassle of showing up to the office or filling out tons of paperwork.
rTribe is significantly cheaper than paying out of pocket for traditional clinical services, and you can do it anywhere!
Pocket Rehab allows you to connect with peers anonymously. You can get help anytime or volunteer to help other users.
This app also provides a strong community Q&A, where you can anonymously discuss real-world topics in a forum setting.
For people who cannot go to rehab or have just completed rehab (but want additional support), this is the app to download.
Final Thoughts on Addiction Recovery Apps
With more and more people turning to their phones for information and entertainment, why not reach for your device when you need support?
Interested in more awesome apps? Check out our extensive app blogroll today!
- 3 Great Hearing Aid Apps All Users Should Download
- 5 Small Business Apps For Mac You Can’t Live Without
- 6 Real Estate Blog Monetization Tips You Will Love
- 5 Mental Health Apps You Should Give a Try
- 15 Rustic Kitchen Decor IdeasAre you looking to give your kitchen a rustic makeover, but not sure where to start? Here are 15 rustic kitchen decor ideas for inspiration.
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion