5 Addiction Recovery Apps You’ll be Glad You Downloaded
Trying to add another tool to your recovery toolbox? Good for you! Recovery from addiction can be a long and challenging battle, but support and help are always available.
Today, with the convenience of addiction recovery apps, more and more of this support is available right at your fingertips.
We’re showing you our top five favorites. Let’s get into them!
SoberTool is an interactive app that allows you to track your sober days. It also provides daily motivation messages and reminders for you to stay on track.
You can customize these messages by indicating your mood and thoughts (i.e.: I want motivation to do a recovery program, or I am questioning if I am addicted).
SoberTool also offers a safe, anonymous community for members to discuss concerns, fears, and successes.
Advertised as the #1 sobriety tool in the Appstore, Nomo is well-known and profoundly loved.
With Nomo, you can track multiple sobriety dates for numerous kinds of sobriety. You can also share your clocks with your accountability partners and loved ones.
You also earn a chip every time you hit a milestone in your recovery. This tracking is a great way to stay encouraged and motivated.
One more fun perk? You can see how much time and money you’re saving by not using or acting out in your addiction.
Addiction recovery apps can be fun, and Sober Grid capitalizes on that notion with its sober social network.
This app provides a sobriety counter (unlock awesome badges as you acquire more time) and the ability to track your recovery.
It also helps you discover sober people near you. Whether you’re looking new friends or transitioning out of a treatment center, such as A Better Today Recovery Services, this is the app for you!
Solid support is vital to recovery. This app makes it easy to find friends in your general area.
rTribe is the first counseling platform to offer smart-match collaboration with therapists and coaches to provide “just in time” support.
Upon downloading, you can start a free trial and securely message your therapist or coach. You can also schedule live video and voice sessions. It’s a great, secure way to receive instant support- without all the hassle of showing up to the office or filling out tons of paperwork.
rTribe is significantly cheaper than paying out of pocket for traditional clinical services, and you can do it anywhere!
Pocket Rehab allows you to connect with peers anonymously. You can get help anytime or volunteer to help other users.
This app also provides a strong community Q&A, where you can anonymously discuss real-world topics in a forum setting.
For people who cannot go to rehab or have just completed rehab (but want additional support), this is the app to download.
Final Thoughts on Addiction Recovery Apps
With more and more people turning to their phones for information and entertainment, why not reach for your device when you need support?
Interested in more awesome apps? Check out our extensive app blogroll today!
- 3 Great Hearing Aid Apps All Users Should Download
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your Life
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil Online
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital Downloads
- How to Design a Mobile App for Your Business without Writing CodeIs your business in need of an app to go to the next […]
- 4 Ways Hemp Oil Will Improve Your LifeStudies have shown the powerful effects of cannabidiol […]
- What You Should Know Before You Buy CBD Oil OnlineBy 2020, the cannabis (CBD) market could be worth over […]
- Why It’s Important to Perform a Drug and Alcohol Test Before HiringIt’s a fact that drug use in the workplace […]
- How To Dress Like the Celebs in 2018It may feel impossible to dress like the celebs and […]
- Yes, You Have to Pay for That: Why People Buy and Sell Digital DownloadsFrom video games to apps to ebooks to music and […]
- CBD Lotion: Benefits and Best PracticesDoes your body suffer from frequent aches and pains? […]
- What’s the Best Calorie Counter App?Whether you're looking to lose weight or improve your health, a calorie counter app can help keep you on track. Click here to learn more.
You May Also Like…
- The 7 Best Writing Apps to Download in 2018
- 5 Training Tips for Student Pilots
- How to Start Your Online Boutique Today
- 7 Cloud Computing Trends You Need To Know In 2018
- 5 Unforgettable Things to Do in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- How to Choose the Right Essential Oil Diffuser
- Top 10 Best Downloadable Web Design Software
- 8 Tips for Digital Marketing for Construction Companies
- Top 10 Tips for Planning a Small Wedding
- 4 Helpful Dental Apps You Need to Know About
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Featured Articles
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion