10 Ways a Messenger App Can Transform Your Business
The way we communicate online has drastically changed the way a business engages their client base. In fact, a recent survey found that 50% of chatbot users claimed that using a messenger had a positive impact on their perception of a business.
A messenger app started as an easy way to chat with colleagues and friends. It has since turned into a tool for businesses to provide better customer support. But they can do so much more for a business.
We’re now seeing that companies can use these apps to help market products and services. Organizations are using this to transform customer experience and reach people in new ways.
Let’s break down the benefits these apps can bring to business operations.
1. Establish a Conversation with Your Customers
Engaging with your customers strengthens the relationship you have with them. The immediacy that a messenger app brings to this engagement is invaluable.
Two-way dialogue is one of the most powerful forms of marketing. Online messaging makes this dialogue scalable. Media-rich connectivity and personal interaction give you an edge over your competitors.
Opening the channels of communication forms a sense of familiarity and trust. Companies that provide chat services have a better chance of repeat customers and upsell revenue.
2. Customer Convenience
People can and do shop online around the clock. Thus, the service you provide shouldn’t stop at 5 pm.
If a customer has a problem or question, a messenger app allows them a line of communication at all times. In this world of urgency, they don’t want to wait until the next day for answers.
Chat services allow for instant access to your service reps 24/7. This real-time interaction keeps business operations moving. It also provides a customer experience that’s much more enjoyable than listening to hold music.
3. Personalized Customer Interaction
Personalized communication is a huge advantage in marketing. A messenger app gives a business the ability to customize their communication for each customer.
Social media allows marketers to track customer engagement. This gives a business a cross-channel view of consumers to segment. Knowing your customer’s interests lets you personalize your message to fit their needs.
Observing the dialogue between you and your customer also keys you into their preferences. This is a perfect chance for personalized offers on products and services.
4. Reach Customers on Their Terms
A key strength of a messenger app is that it allows a dialogue with a customer when and where they want it. They also have the option of conversing in their preferred messaging channel. Not only is the communication more direct, it’s done in a way that makes the customer comfortable.
An advantage to chat apps is they provide an easy way to test different audience segments. They can also be scaled depending on the region.
Because the customer can communicate when and where they want, frequency and reuse are much higher than on mobile apps.
5. Chatbots Make a Messenger App Scalable
Establishing a messenger program for your business may seem intimidating. Luckily, chatbots have made the process less stressful and more functional.
Chatbots work as autoresponders for a messaging system. They enable quick responses and allow for a large volume of chat activity. This means you can leave the more important interaction to a live service rep.
Chatbots help scale engagement and reduce the cost of live teams needed to handle calls 24/7. A system can be set up so that a live agent takes over when needed. Global App crowdsourcing testing provides web and mobile app testing for agile teams.
6. Free, Unrestricted Communication
A big problem with SMS is that there is often a cost associated. Messaging systems provide customers full access to your brand without having to worry about being charged.
Customers can also reach you anywhere in the world. Unrestricted access to product information and service will help boost customer satisfaction. It also keeps businesses running around the clock.
7. Provide a Private Outlet for Customers
If you own a business, you know you will sometimes have unsatisfied customers. A messenger app decreases the chances of a customer expressing any frustration publicly. With so many looking at reviews and feedback online, this is a great advantage.
Messengers also provide an environment for communicating sensitive data. Things like delivery information remain between the customer and service rep.
By providing a private setting you encourage direct interaction. This helps keep an unsatisfied customer out of the public eye.
8. Enhance Team Communication
We’ve been talking about how a messenger app can help your customers. But it also serves an important function internally.
These apps can be a great way to keep everyone on the same page. This is very important if you have team members working off-site. Group chats allow you to meet virtually and keep everyone up to date on important information.
You will also have the ability to store conversations that include important data. Keeping a record of conversations is a great way to stay organized and track accountability.
9. Time and Money Savers
With messenger services, you can forget about making long distance phone calls. They allow you to communicate with anyone in real time and save money on the cost of calls.
They also help cut down on travel by providing a way to meet with colleagues all over the world. You also avoid long and confusing email correspondence. Have the conversation you need to have right then and there.
10. Increase Conversion
Most people want to speak to an actual human when they call a customer service line. Unfortunately, they end up becoming frustrated by an automated system.
Carry this line of thinking into the digital world. A customer is going to want a quick interaction with someone who can help them. If you provide this service you’re going to see higher customer satisfaction.
Messaging allows for immediate service, which means high conversion.
Promote Your Business with Direct Communication
The online marketing landscape provides endless ways to reach your client base. Adding a messenger app to your brand is a great marketing tool and so much more. The service it provides your clients and internal operation is well worth the expense.
Visit our site today for digital downloads along with informative articles.
- 7 Ways to Start Earning a Passive Income Online
- Preparing for Tax Season: What to Do
- The 5 Best Investment Apps to Download to Your iPhone
- Best Employee Health Insurance Options for Small Businesses
- 10 Mistakes When Setting Up a WebsiteAre you looking to set up a website for your business? Read our website 101 guide to learn the 10 mistakes people make when setting up a site.
- How to Prepare For Your First Trip to a Shooting RangeGoing to the shooting range for the first time can be extremely nerve wracking. Being prepared is essential. Here's what to expect your first time.
- 10 Best Law Apps for Law School StudentsMobile apps are great ways for law school students to expand their methods of studying. Here you'll find the 10 best law apps for law school students.
- The 10 Best Places to Swim With Clear WaterIf you dream of relaxing in clear, blue water then don't miss this article. Click here to discover the 10 best places to swim with clear water.
- 8 Ways You Benefit From Selling Vape Products OnlineHave you thought of what your vape business gains by creating an online store? Here's how joining the digital world and selling vape products online helps you.
- 10 Best Garage Door Apps of 2017Hate when you can't remember whether you closed the garage door or not? With a garage door app, that worry will be a thing of the past! Check out our top picks.
- 8 Home Improvement Apps for iOS and AndroidHaving some issues with your home renovation project? You might want to check out and download the top 8 home improvement apps for iOS and Android.
- What To Do if Your Car Breaks DownYour car breaks down and you have no idea what to do. Don't panic. Instead, read this article to learn everything you need to do in this situation.
- The 8 Best Real Estate Apps For House HuntersAre you looking for a home and need to get housing information fast and on the go? Read here for our list of the 8 best real estate apps for house hunters.
- How To Start A Cleaning Blog For Your Industrial Cleaning CompanyDo you run an industrial cleaning company and need to find a way to attract more business? Read here to learn how to start a cleaning blog for your company!
- Business and Finance
- Clothing and Accessories
- Computers and Internet
- Cyber Security
- Digital Downloads
- DIY (Do It Yourself)
- Food and Drinks
- Gadgets and Gizmos
- General Knowledge
- Home Improvement
- How To's
- Online Business
- Pets and Animals
- Politics and Government
- Real Estate
- Religion and Faith
- Self Improvement
- Social Media
- Sports and Recreation
- Travel and Leisure
- Web Design and Development
- Website Promotion