Yes i upgraing from Pligg 1.2.2 to 2.0.0 RC1.
Yes i can open up sidebar section but cant install any module,
I disable the "New Products" widget from /admin/admin_widgets.php.
Nothing appear at module section i attached some photo of this please help.
Interesting. Is there anything in the Error log? If you don't have access to view the error log from the Admin Panel, then download the /logs/error.log file from your server.
I download that file but error log didn't appear in this file also. I run the upgrade process again now i can install modules but at admin language module i can't change any value at all. I have installed and uninstalled this module several time but it didn't work i got this error while upgrading
1. Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'pligg_plm'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/pligg/public_html/languages/check/getLanguageFile.php on line 12 Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/pligg/public_html/languages/check/getLanguageFile.php on line 15
2. Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/a2301788/public_html/libs/db.php on line 332
Seriously i need help to get rid of this
1. Were you upgraing from Pligg 1.2.2 to 2.0.0 RC1?
2. Can you open up any of the admin sidebar elements to get to some of the interior pages?
2. Disable the "New Products" widget from /admin/admin_widgets.php. This widget has some issues due to it not being updated to work with our new pligg.com and we intend to fix it in a future release.
3. The language editor should now appear as a link in the Admin sidebar area under the "Modules" section, labeled as "Modify Language". You will need to have the "Admin Modify Language" module installed to see that link and to access the page where you edit your language file(s): /module.php?module=admin_language. Please let me know if this addresses that portion of your question.
“Because a template or a module may have specific instructions that are not covered under your idea...”
“@ ChuckRoast : Please get straight. Why don't you clarify things.
@ phlprinting: Sign in to your...”
“It's not going to be easy upgrading from something that old. First thing I would do is make a...”
“Each module or template is zipped. You will need to unzip them and look for the README file which...”
“Now my problem is solved. Thanks to jhawkin you helped me a lot. I communicated with my hosting...”
New user? Create a new account