The ultimate retweet button for Pligg CMS.
The retweet module lets your users share submitted stories on your site through twitter. Making your site more dynamic, which results in higher traffic and return visitors.
- Automatically generates a short url to your story page through bit.ly and adds it to the tweet.
- Automatically adds the title of the story to the tweet.
- Automatically counts and displays the number of visitors that have viewed the story by clicking on the bit.ly link in any tweet.
- Automatically hides the count if the current number is Zero.
- Works on published, upcoming, and story pages throughout your Pligg site.
- Easy installation, no configuration needed.
To install. Unzip and upload the retweet folder to your pligg/modules/ folder.
It looks as though as of this morning Bit.ly is now requiring individual API keys to be used instead of allowing a global key.
Simply sign up at http://bit.ly/account/register?rd=/
Then modify modules/retweet/js/retweet.js
Line 14 with your Bit.ly username
Line 18 with your Bit.ly API Key.
Activate the module through your Pligg admin panel.
- Pligg 1.0.0 or higher.