This module allows users to register on your website even faster by signing in through Twitter.com. Other features include 1 click submissions to post stories to Twitter, and automatic posting of published or submitted stories to member Twitter accounts.
- Register using Twitter.com
- Sign in using Twitter.com
- Manually publish any story to your own twitter account with just 1 click!
- Automatically submit your published or submitted stories to your Twitter account!
- Integration with Bit.ly API. Allowing you to shorten links and track clicks.
This module differs from the Tweet module, which posts stories to a site-sponsored Twitter account for promotional purposes. This module will post stories to your member's Twitter profiles, not a global site Twitter account.
Requires: Pligg CMS 1.1.3 or above. With version 1.1.3 you will want to make a small modification to the location of 1 module hook, as outlined in the module's readme document. Pligg version 1.1.4 and above will include this change.
This module also requires that your server has the PHP Curl function installed.