Make your site more interactive and social by allowing your users to update their location on the map from anywhere in the world.
The Google Latitude Module for Pligg allows you to remotely update your location in your profile from a mobile device or your desktop.
Mobile Devices Supported
- Android-powered devices, such as the T-Mobile G1
- iPhone and iPod touch devices
- most color BlackBerry devices
- most Windows Mobile 5.0+ devices
- most Symbian S60 devices (Nokia smartphones)
- Pligg 1.0.0 or higher
- Profile Extra Fields Enabled ( comes with pligg )
- A Google Account
Unzip and upload the /latitude folder to yoursite/modules/
Log into your Pligg site and activate the module through the Pligg Module Management
Go to your profile and click Modify. See the "What is this?" link for more information.