20 Great Pligg Modules
20 Great Pligg Modules for Pligg 1.0.0 or higher.
Contains the following modules:
- Digital Doorman
- Automatic time based informational user greetings for Pligg CMS see demo video.
- My Weather
- Get the current conditions and forecast for any US zip-code.
- Completely rebuilt contact us module for Pligg 1.0 using recaptcha for spam security. See the included readme for additional instructions.
- Dynamic Site Tour Module
- Displays a quick tour of your site using AmberJack and dynamically adds content to the tour such as number of stories waiting in the queue, top users, and current popular tags.
- Timed Ads
- Displays Ajax Overlay Ads to guests after X frequency of page views.
- ClickHeat for Pligg
- Generate slick transparent heat maps of your visitors clicking activity at the click of a button.
- Find out which parts of your site are hot and not.
- SEO Reports for Pligg
- Generate SEO Reports about your Pligg site on the fly. This very useful tool will help you keep track of back links to your website.
- GEO Users
- The Geo Users module connects through an API which attempts to determine where your visitors are from. The users country and city information are displayed ( If available) in the admin panel along with the country flag.
- Guestbook Module
- Easily add a flash guest book for your site visitors to leave comments about your site. for Pligg 1.0
- Top Members Sidebar Module
- The top Members sidebar module displays the top 5 users on your site in the sidebar.
- Aim for Pligg
- Use Aim ( American Online Instant Messenger ) from your Pligg admin panel.
- meTweet - Easily add Twitter to Pligg
- Connects through the Twitter API using JSON and displays your most recent tweets in the sidebar. See Screenshot
- Google Voice Integration Module
- Allows your website members to access Google Voice features directly from their profile page.
- Allows the site administrator to ping multiple web services of new site content.
- Sphere Related Content Module for Pligg
- The Sphere Related Content Module for Pligg 1.0 connects with an icon link at the end of your submissions. When a reader clicks on the icon link, the module will find blog and media articles related to your submission. 1 billion article pages on popular blogs and media sites like the New York Times and GigaOm. The Sphere Related Content Module for Pligg 1.0 works best on topics that are being actively discussed in the blogosphere and news media.
- Google Analytics Integration Module
- Easily add Google Analytics to every page on your pligg site.
- List Builder v1
- List Builder allows your members to add up to 5 sublinks and short descriptions of each link into a story. This feature is beneficial for building top 5 lists or to generate a list of story citation links. It provides the ability for your members to vote on groups of links rather than just one.
- BackLink Checker
- Make sure your back links stay intact by monitoring them often. The recip module for Pligg 1.0 will actively check each site for your back link and tell you if the link was found or is missing. An easy way to check for reciprocal links.
- My RSS
- The My RSS module allows your Pligg site members to add an RSS feed from their profile. The feed will be automatically set up to run through the RSS Import Module.
- Members Only Module
- The Members Only module for Pligg 1.0 makes your content only viewable to registered users. Visitors are shown a screen which prompts them to either login or register to view the story content on the default pligg template.
Please review each module details for any specific server requirements.