Blue Ice is a new template by ChuckRoast for Pligg CMS that automatically adjusts to your users screen size and provides a professional clean look at any resolution.
- Works great with Pligg’s new infinite scrolling setting.
- Takes advantage of space allowing you to display more content to your users on summary pages.
- Automatically adds or removes columns depending on the end users screen size.
- Vote totals are not displayed on summary pages unless the user is logged in.
- Vote buttons automatically change position depending on the users screen size to conserve space.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Uses the default Pligg upload module for adding images to submissions. Includes configuration instructions and a screenshot of the upload configuration module so you can get everything working easily.
- 4 columns across on widescreen monitors.
- 2 columns across on smaller monitors.
- 1 column across on tablets and mobile devices.
- Widescreen 4 Columns – User Logged In – click here
- Medium 2 Columns – User Not Logged In – click here
- Medium 2 Columns – User Logged In – click here
- Small 1 Column – User Logged In – click here
Find other products designed by ChuckRoast
For all things Pligg visit ChuckRoast.net