In version 2 of Pligg CMS, we have introduced a huge number of changes. So many that we couldn’t possibly list them all on this page. We encourage that you download the latest version and try it out for yourself to discover just how great Pligg CMS can be.
- Up/Down article rating (previously Pligg was designed for only up voting, like the old Digg)
- New Admin Panel Design, based on Bootstrap, with much improved usability
- New Front End Design, also based on the responsive Bootstrap design
- Drag and drop modules, from the admin panel module management page, to determine their display order
- Log in using your email address or username in the user field
- Improved user profile URLs when using URL Method 2
- Keep an eye on available updates, and content that needs moderated, easily from the Admin Panel
- Infinite Scrolling option for articles, or use standard pagination results
- Improved support for multilingual and non-English sites
- New, more secure, SolveMedia CAPTCHA
- Password reset now sends a link to change it in-browser, rather than a new password
- Larger default avatar sizes (32px small, and 100px large)
- Changed the three default user levels to: admin, moderator, and normal
- Admins can change the author of a post
- Renamed the “Upcoming” status to “New”
- Temporarily close your site by adding “.maintenance” file to the root of your website
- View the website error log from the admin panel
- Pligg CMS now includes 12 language files to choose from
- You can now edit module language files from the Admin Modify Language module
- The Upload module now allows for comment attachments
- Improved user comment history page
- Multi-level commenting
- Include comment content in search results, and sort search results by age or votes
New in version 2.0.2
The following features were added or improved for the 2.0.2 release of Pligg CMS. Most changes were style adjustments applied to the Bootstrap template. As always, you can read the development changelog notes on Github here.
- Security fix!
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.2.0 and FontAwesome icons 4.1.0
- Greatly improved the look of the user profile pages
- Improved the logic for the friend/follower system, as well as the Simple Messenger module
- Fixed the Sidebar Saved module showing new saves from other users
- Reduced the vertical height of stories and comments
- Applied a large number of cosmetic fixes
For a list of known issues with the latest stable release (2.0.2), please visit the Github project milestone page.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.