“Stout-out’s” to Benjamin at o-algues.fr, Brandt at geekeries , and Rodney for making contributions today. I started a project last night which I ended up working well into the night and all day today. 1076 lines of code later. I’m proud to announce that I’ve successfully ported Pligg 2.x.x into French.
Pligg has never had a French version before. Since Pligg uses reverse compatibility for it’s language files. I had to start all the way back at Pligg 1.0.0 and do each version leading up to and including Pligg 2.x.x. It was quite a task. It’s been added to our SVN, meaning that it will be available on the next build release which will most likely be sometime next week. I’ll let everyone know.
Saturday’s are usually slow around here so I’m going to do some forum support and try to get some sleep. I didn’t get very much last night.
The weather here has been like a roller coaster lately. I hope spring comes early. If you would like to contribute to me, you can do so from here.
If you can’t afford to make a contribution, you can help by spreading the word to your friends, or write an article about me.
Tune in tomorrow.