- Many bug fixes to and improvements to make Pligg compatible with more web hosts
- Improvements to upgrade script
- IP Blocker module
- TinyMCE WYSIWYG module
- Social bookmark module
- Experimental Upload module for attaching files and images to articles. This product is still in an early beta stage.
- Delete Cache button from admin panel
- Made the language file easier to read and update
It’s been 20 days since the RC1 release and it’s about time we get the next version out. Pligg 1.0.0 RC2 offers a lot of bug fixes from our previous release and a few new features and modules. The upgrade process from the Beta series still hasn’t proved to be a flawless process yet, but we are going to continue working on it so that older Pligg sites can update to the latest version without any problems. We’re closing in on a stable 1.0.0 thanks to the many users helping out by reporting bugs.