- The average visitor has stayed for 4 minutes and 41 seconds.
- The top 3 languages are English, Chinese, and German.
- The top 5 countires are the United States, China, United Kingdom, Canada and India.
- Top top browsers are Firefox (61.80%) and Internet Explorer (28.83%). Opera and Safari fall way behind at third and forth place at 3.96% and 3.78%.
- 84.69% of visitors use a Windows machine, 9.77% are Macintosh and 5.18% are Linux. A sad 0.02% are iPhones and below that are Nintendo Wii and Playstation 3 consoles.
I’ve seen a lot of other sites listing their top posts of the year, and it inspired me to share some interesting details about visitors to Pligg.com. We aren’t able to give an accurate number for traffic before mid June when we switched to using analytics on the entire site, so here are some stats collected since July 1, 2007 (5 months ago).