Pligg Beta 9.8 released today (9/8/2007) with several bug fixes and a more compatible and optimized template. We noticed today that it has been a really long time since the last major release, but if you compare us to Mac OS X we are moving pretty fast with incremental updates. Pretty soon we will be releasing our stable 1.0 version, which should be the most stable and efficient version of Pligg yet.
Below is a list of the most recent changes for Pligg Beta 9.8.
- Fix for various ‘undefined index’ errors.
- Various code improvements.
- Added various module hooks.
- Updates to make yget Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- Various bugfixes.
- MySQL strict mode fixes.
- Optimized CSS.
- Updates to make CSS 2.1 Valid.
- Fixed tabindex on register and login pages.
- Fixed www / no www voting problem.
- ezSQL cache of some of the tables.
- Upgraded RSS Importer to ver 0.5.
- Added ability to use Google site search.
- Added ability to log ez_sql queries to a file.
- Added ability to disable ‘Last 5 people to view this profile’ as it is causing DB problems for some users.
- Hide ‘god’ users from the ‘who voted’ section.
- Fix for MySQL usernames and passwords with “$” in it.
You can download Pligg Beta 9.8 here.