By browsing this website and accessing our services, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- By purchasing products through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and you are entering into a contract with Pligg LLC.
- Digital products purchased through the Pligg Downloads area are delivered via your account page.
- When you pay for a downloadable item you are purchasing access to the digital goods and the rights to use those products on a single project. As long as your account is in good standing you will be given access to download the product as well as future product updates. You may not publish or share the products or your login information with anyone outside of the project that the product is being used on.
- You agree to not use any of the products or services provided by Pligg LLC in a malicious manner, including the promotion of spam, viruses, and other forms of content outlawed by regional and international law.
- Our services may be taken offline with or without notice at any time. We make reasonable efforts to provide 100% access to our site and services, but from time to time our service may be down for maintenance or for unexpected reasons.
- You agree not to hold Pligg LLC responsible for any financial losses related to your use of Pligg.com and other services provided by Pligg LLC.
- Pligg LLC reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time. If you choose not to accept updated terms, access to the service will be revoked. The latest version can always be found at http://pligg.com/account/terms/.
User Account Terms
By registering and maintaining an account with Pligg.com, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- You will not share your login credentials with others.
- You will not post content that would be considered spam or off topic.
- We may change some or all your user profile information at any time with or without notice.
- We do not offer refunds for purchased products or services.
- We may prevent you from accessing our site and services and in some cases remove content that you may have posted on one of Pligg LLC’s domains.
- We may terminate your account at any time without notice.
By signing up to become a product Vendor and sell or list your items in the Downloads section you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- You will earn a commission ranging from 60-80% based on a number of factors, including your open source contributions, user reviews, and product quality.
- We do not claim any ownership over your items. You retain all copyrights to the product. Pligg LLC only acts as a marketplace to connect vendors with Pligg.com users.
- You will not list your products for sale at a lower price on a third party website.
- If a buyer reverses payment or requests a refund due to the product not matching the description, we may deduct the proceeds from that sale from your account.
- You agree that you have a valid Paypal account capable of receiving payments.
- You agree to not post copyrighted material.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- ; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- ; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- ; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- ; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a website temporarily stores on your computer hard drive. They serve as a way for websites to remember information, like shopping cart contents, your login status, or when you last visited. If you do not want us to store cookies, please disable your browser’s cookie feature.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all active users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account page.
This policy was last modified on July 19, 2013